There are 153 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Some one just drop Aaron Rodgers, should I pick him up? I have to drop cam newton if I do or trade him and use Philip rivers as my starter.is it worth it?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Some one just drop Aaron Rodgers, should I pick him up? I have to drop cam newton if I do or trade him and use Philip rivers as my starter.is it worth it?

depends if you have a lock on a playoff spot or not.

TBH Rodgers hasn't been that awesome this year, he has been good but Tony Romo, Peyton, Brees, Stafford all having better years.
Originally posted by Garcia:

depends if you have a lock on a playoff spot or not.

TBH Rodgers hasn't been that awesome this year, he has been good but Tony Romo, Peyton, Brees, Stafford all having better years.

i'm on second place, ahead of 3rd by 1 game.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

You could add him just to wait and see how long he will be out.. but you got 2 QBs already

You could add him just to wait and see how long he will be out.. but you got 2 QBs already

and that is the limit, so ill have to trade cam newton to make room
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by est1985:
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??

i have no idea. I dont really have many options behind him. I had Cecil Shorts but dropped him because I needed a tight end, which was a mistake especially now that Blackmon is out, Shorts will get a ton of targets.

The thing is about Nelson is that he is the only playmaker left... they got to throw to somebody right? Im sure he will still get a lot of looks. GBs D isnt that great, they are going to have to throw the ball.

Yes.
i have no idea. I dont really have many options behind him. I had Cecil Shorts but dropped him because I needed a tight end, which was a mistake especially now that Blackmon is out, Shorts will get a ton of targets.

The thing is about Nelson is that he is the only playmaker left... they got to throw to somebody right? Im sure he will still get a lot of looks. GBs D isnt that great, they are going to have to throw the ball.

But Seneca Wallace, though.

*pukes*

But Seneca Wallace, though.

*pukes*

If Andre Johnson can have a career day with Case Keenum ....
Is Romo a better play than Luck? I think I'm sticking with Luck, Dallas keeps getting off to slow starts.
Is Romo a better play than Luck? I think I'm sticking with Luck, Dallas keeps getting off to slow starts.

Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

really depends on the matchup, I like Luck better this week, though Dallas-NO could be high scoring and you know they have Romo chuck it up
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Romo is simply a better fantasy QB than Luck. Not a better QB in real life but better in fantasy.

I know, but I went with Romo last week with the WAY better matchup and Luck outdid him. I just think, with a mediocre run game, the Colts will be passing more and more now.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Romo is having a great year looking at it. #3 QB. I got the #3 QB for a top 15 RB... pretty good deal. Need this doot to bring home a 3rd straight title.