LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 267 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Harry Douglas vs. SEA or Kenny Stills vs. DAL???

Douglas.
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Stills, but it's iffy either way, who's on the wire?

How can you call Douglas iffy. With Jones and White both out Ryan has to throw to someone and Douglas has gotten the targets. Much better than Stills.

Theres Greg Jenning. Riley Cooper. Brandon LaFell.

Don't feel comfortable with any of them over Douglas or Stills.

I was leanin Douglas cuz hes Ryans no.1 but he's going against Sea and Stills has Brees throwin the ball and Colston is banged up

f**k YOU JUSTIN BLACKMON!!!!!!!!!
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

How can you call Douglas iffy. With Jones and White both out Ryan has to throw to someone and Douglas has gotten the targets. Much better than Stills.

Uh, because he's going up against Seattle's DB's?
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

Uh, because he's going up against Seattle's DB's?

They gave to throw to someone and Douglas is the #1 WR for Atlanta. Brees has a lot of weapons other than Stills.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
TEN vs. Jaguars

or

SF vs. Panthers

Titans...right?
Originally posted by jrg:
TEN vs. Jaguars

or

SF vs. Panthers

Titans...right?

I've seen this post somewhere and everyone said titans and I agree but just to confuse you I'll say start the niners
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Originally posted by jrg:
TEN vs. Jaguars

or

SF vs. Panthers

Titans...right?

I've seen this post somewhere and everyone said titans and I agree but just to confuse you I'll say start the niners

you're the best
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I'm hoping CJ Spiller, with his health improving and his very friendly matchups down the stretch leads my team to a 3rd straight championship in my money league.
Jordy Nelson's value is going to take a big hit, need Crabtree to come back strong.

Problem is I got Spiller, LeSean McCoy and Gio Bernard, who ALL have byes Week 12.

If I can survive that shiet, I think I'll be okay, David Wilson and McGahee are my other RBs
Some one just drop Aaron Rodgers, should I pick him up? I have to drop cam newton if I do or trade him and use Philip rivers as my starter.is it worth it?

• Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Some one just drop Aaron Rodgers, should I pick him up? I have to drop cam newton if I do or trade him and use Philip rivers as my starter.is it worth it?

depends if you have a lock on a playoff spot or not.

TBH Rodgers hasn't been that awesome this year, he has been good but Tony Romo, Peyton, Brees, Stafford all having better years.
Originally posted by Garcia:

depends if you have a lock on a playoff spot or not.

TBH Rodgers hasn't been that awesome this year, he has been good but Tony Romo, Peyton, Brees, Stafford all having better years.

i'm on second place, ahead of 3rd by 1 game.
  • Garce
  • Veteran

You could add him just to wait and see how long he will be out.. but you got 2 QBs already
Originally posted by Garcia:

You could add him just to wait and see how long he will be out.. but you got 2 QBs already

and that is the limit, so ill have to trade cam newton to make room
What are you guys doing with Jordy Nelson? Am I crazy for benching him for Riley Cooper??
Share 49ersWebzone