There are 65 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Mike James my doot
Giovani Bernard my doot
Chief's D my doots
[ Edited by YungBird on Nov 3, 2013 at 4:36 PM ]
Foster or Tate tonight!?!?!?!?!?!??!

WHO TO START!!!???!!!!??
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,296
really regretting that trade, leveon bell for romo.

Brady dropped a 40 burger on the steelers wow.

although Brady is on bye next week and I need every win for the playoffs
[ Edited by Garcia on Nov 3, 2013 at 4:41 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,296
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Foster or Tate tonight!?!?!?!?!?!??!

WHO TO START!!!???!!!!??

is foster healthy?

its 50/50 man... they were splitting carries as is. flip a coin
Originally posted by Garcia:
is foster healthy?

its 50/50 man... they were splitting carries as is. flip a coin

they are both injured.
f**k Foster.
Stared Foster when I heard he was active, I haz a sad.
  • xcfan
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 2,120
started matty ice, benched nick foles...geez
Originally posted by xcfan:
started matty ice, benched nick foles...geez

fuuuuuuuuuuuuukkkkkkk!!! that suck!
Originally posted by YungBird:
Mike James my doot
Giovani Bernard my doot
Chief's D my doots

TY Hilton my doot
JORDY NELSON!!!!!!!!

Needed 6 points to win cuz Foster is a p***y and didnt play. Jordy got that s**t on the final drive.

I'm gonna be joining John Fox if I keep playin fantasy football.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 33,296
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
JORDY NELSON!!!!!!!!

Needed 6 points to win cuz Foster is a p***y and didnt play. Jordy got that s**t on the final drive.

I'm gonna be joining John Fox if I keep playin fantasy football.

Jordy Nelson has been a pimp of pimps this year. My best draft pick by far, paid $16 for that doot
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,546
Originally posted by YungBird:
Mike James my doot
Giovani Bernard my doot
Chief's D my doots

Mike James is that doot
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by YungBird:
Mike James my doot
Giovani Bernard my doot
Chief's D my doots

Mike James is that doot

This
What's your guys' take on manningham fantasy wise