There are 254 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by marshniners24:
Would you guys do Chris johnson and Torrey smith for Antonio brown and Hakeem nicks

Who are your RBs? Is it PPR?
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM ]
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Would you guys do Chris johnson and Torrey smith for Antonio brown and Hakeem nicks

Well lol my RBs are absolute garbage. Non ppr

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

Brown and nicks are my 2nd and 3rd recievers. Drew Davis would be my 3rd after the deal
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM ]

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

Brown and nicks are my 2nd and 3rd recievers. Drew Davis would be my 3rd after the deal

doug martin

I know that feel

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

That is a tough call. My first inclination was no but given your RB situation it might be worth the gamble. However, I would worry that Greene might come back and get carries and goal line work.
That is a tough call. My first inclination was no but given your RB situation it might be worth the gamble. However, I would worry that Greene might come back and get carries and goal line work.

Yea exactly. I was going to accept it last night then read up on how Greene is going to steal carries. This is a tough decision but my RBs are pretty terrible so it might be worth the risk.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
That team is awful lol

so you're telling me theres a chance.
Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Justin Blackmon suspended indefinitely for violating the NFL's substance abuse policy

Nice
i should have traded him when i had the chance.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
i should have traded him when i had the chance.

Man I remember someone offered me a trade for him and I choose to trade Antonio Brown instead
With John fox being out for two month due to heart surgery, how much is this going to affect peyton manning?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
With John fox being out for two month due to heart surgery, how much is this going to affect peyton manning?

Not at all, Peyton runs that offense
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
f**king CJ Spiller... listed as active. but so far its all Jackson and Tashard Choice?

for f**kssake I hate this dude. ( in a fantasy sense )
Chiefs D
Keenan Allen
Chris Johnson
Zac Stacy

f**k yeah!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
f**king ay.

Although Romo had a good day, I traded for Tom Brady 2 weeks ago and he has done nothing, of course now he goes off after I made another trade for Romo.