There are 238 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by xtm059:
Why the hell do you still have roddy white on your team

Because its just week 9 ,he might be back , and Julio Jones is out for the year. Just guessing thats why.

But he would be the one to drop at this point over Harvin. Then again, he better be playing a really bad team to have a chance with that squad this week.
  • Tman
  • Veteran
You don't want to drop roddy, when he gets healthy in the next week or 2 he is going to put up some points. If he is on anybody's waiver or if you can trade super low for him get him.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
welp I traded for Romo. God have mercy on my fantasy team
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 30, 2013 at 4:25 PM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:
welp I traded for Romo. God have mercy on my fantasy team

Romo has good matchups moving forward and I like him as a fantasy QB. He will be fine for you.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Romo has good matchups moving forward and I like him as a fantasy QB. He will be fine for you.

thats the main reason I made the decision... hes got some good matchups for the playoffs
Originally posted by Garcia:

thats the main reason I made the decision... hes got some good matchups for the playoffs

I have Stafford and Romo in the High Rollers league (traded Hopkins for Stafford) and it actually drives me nuts trying to figure who to start. SO far I have been wrong more often than right.
Originally posted by xtm059:
Why the hell do you still have roddy white on your team

Because its just week 9 ,he might be back , and Julio Jones is out for the year. Just guessing thats why.

But he would be the one to drop at this point over Harvin. Then again, he better be playing a really bad team to have a chance with that squad this week.

Opponent:

Qb - Brady
Rb- rice
Rb - Chris Johnson
Wr - Boykin
Wr - heyward bey
Te - clay
Flex - Stacy (who may not play, Stevie Johnson would be the other option)
D/st - Dallas
K - Bailey

Also I dropped Chris ivory for Donald brown
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 30, 2013 at 11:21 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Opponent:

Qb - Brady
Rb- rice
Rb - Chris Johnson
Wr - Boykin
Wr - heyward bey
Te - clay
Flex - Stacy (who may not play, Stevie Johnson would be the other option)
D/st - Dallas
K - Bailey

Also I dropped Chris ivory for Donald brown

That team is awful lol
Would you guys do Chris johnson and Torrey smith for Antonio brown and Hakeem nicks
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Would you guys do Chris johnson and Torrey smith for Antonio brown and Hakeem nicks

Who are your RBs? Is it PPR?
[ Edited by Ninerjohn on Oct 31, 2013 at 10:40 AM ]

Well lol my RBs are absolute garbage. Non ppr

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

Brown and nicks are my 2nd and 3rd recievers. Drew Davis would be my 3rd after the deal
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 31, 2013 at 10:50 AM ]

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

Brown and nicks are my 2nd and 3rd recievers. Drew Davis would be my 3rd after the deal

doug martin

I know that feel

Doug martin
David wilson
Zach Stacey
Daryl Richardson
Mike James
Andre brown

That is a tough call. My first inclination was no but given your RB situation it might be worth the gamble. However, I would worry that Greene might come back and get carries and goal line work.
That is a tough call. My first inclination was no but given your RB situation it might be worth the gamble. However, I would worry that Greene might come back and get carries and goal line work.

Yea exactly. I was going to accept it last night then read up on how Greene is going to steal carries. This is a tough decision but my RBs are pretty terrible so it might be worth the risk.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
That team is awful lol

so you're telling me theres a chance.
Share 49ersWebzone