There are 88 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
^ How do you post pics of your lineup like that?

Snipping tool.

Now answer my question
Harry Douglas vs.ARI or Justin Blackmon vs.SF ?
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Harry Douglas vs.ARI or Justin Blackmon vs.SF ?

Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Harry Douglas vs.ARI or Justin Blackmon vs.SF ?

Douglas
my fantasy football team suck today
TRADE HELP.

I just traded RG3 for Tom Brady, which looks like a good move seeing as RG3 could be benched for poor performance due to his knee. That being said, Tom Brady has been s**tE the last 2 weeks. And is battling a hurt shoulder and rumored bad middle finger on his throwing hand.

I got offered a deal for Tony Homo and trading away LeVeon Bell.

Tempting as I have depth at RB.

Tom Brady
LeSean McCoy
Gio Bernard
Jordy Nelson ( WHAT A BEAST )
Pierre Garcon
Jordan Cameron
flex: LeVeon Bell

bench
CJ Spiller
David Wilson
McGahee
Cecil Shorts
Crabtree
DeAndre Hopkins

I am thinking CJ Spiller and David Wilson, when back healthy will finish the year strong.

Should I make the trade?
I've got Marques Colston and Mike Wallace in a non-PPR. I have to ship one of them to improve my RB situation (which is currently Chris Johnson, Joseph Randle, and Fozzy Whitaker, yes this is a 16 team league). Which one do you think I should ship?

I'm thinking of doing something like this...

Colston/Wallace
Drew Davis

for

Mike James

My team now is

QB Andrew Luck
WR Mike Wallace
WR Marques Colston
RB Chris Johnson
RB Joseph Randle
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Drew Davis

BN Rueben Randle
BN Fozzy Whitaker
BN Shane Vereen
BN Mario Manningham
BN Thaddeus Lewis

I'm only two games out of a playoff spot with 6 weeks left so I have to make a move now to improve my chances of sneaking in. I think this may be that move.
[ Edited by GameOver on Oct 28, 2013 at 12:30 PM ]
Originally posted by GameOver:
I've got Marques Colston and Mike Wallace in a non-PPR. I have to ship one of them to improve my RB situation (which is currently Chris Johnson, Joseph Randle, and Fozzy Whitaker, yes this is a 16 team league). Which one do you think I should ship?

I'm thinking of doing something like this...

Colston/Wallace
Drew Davis

for

Mike James

My team now is

QB Andrew Luck
WR Mike Wallace
WR Marques Colston
RB Chris Johnson
RB Joseph Randle
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Drew Davis

BN Rueben Randle
BN Fozzy Whitaker
BN Shane Vereen
BN Mario Manningham
BN Thaddeus Lewis

I'm only two games out of a playoff spot with 5 weeks left so I have to make a move now to improve my chances of sneaking in. I think this may be that move.

I don't think very highly of Wallace/Colston at the moment, but you wanna flip them AND another WR for Mike f**king James?

I'm desperate and there aren't many teams that have an excess at RB and a hole at WR...

Hell, that same guy offered me Colston for Jacquizz Rodgers so I'm clearly dealing with idiots here.
What about

Mike James
CJ Spiller

for

Drew Davis
Marques Colston

I'm giving up the two receivers.
Originally posted by GameOver:
What about

Mike James
CJ Spiller

for

Drew Davis
Marques Colston

I'm giving up the two receivers.

that's better
any Mccoy and desean jackson owners here? i heard you can trade these players high right now since vick is out and eagles are all banged up. Has anyone tried trading them away or is planning on keeping them?
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
any Mccoy and desean jackson owners here? i heard you can trade these players high right now since vick is out and eagles are all banged up. Has anyone tried trading them away or is planning on keeping them?

Problem is everyone knows that. Would've been smart to trade them last week.
A guy tried to deal me McCoy for Demariyus thomas and zac stacey I lold at him
Who do I pick up, Stills or Jones?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Who do I pick up, Stills or Jones?

I would go Jones but its close. New Orleans still has a lot of other weapons to choose from.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Who do I pick up, Stills or Jones?

I would go Jones but its close. New Orleans still has a lot of other weapons to choose from.

That was my immediate reaction. Gonna do that.