There are 77 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Would you trade Arian Foster for Gio Bernard and Trent Richardson?

I'd cut Pettis to make room.

yup, especially if it's a keeper league

Not a keeper league but we're thinking of making it one. My RB depth is terrible and is really the main reason I'm sucking in this league. That and Julio getting hurt.
Anybody know if stills is the #2 wr in NO? I know graham and colston are the top options and they pass to their backs but who's technically their 2? Thinking of swapping Stephen hill for stills cuz I gotta start scrubs this week with my top wrs on bye
Do you guys think Doug Martin will be back? Someone dropped him in one of my leagues and I'm thinking about picking him up (14 man league). I currently have Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Mike James.
Originally posted by YungAce:
Do you guys think Doug Martin will be back? Someone dropped him in one of my leagues and I'm thinking about picking him up (14 man league). I currently have Jamaal Charles, Darren Sproles, Gio Bernard, and Mike James.

He's worth stashing him until they say what the extent of the injury is imo
Just got hit hard with the injury bug (Julio Jones and Doug Martin). I went ahead and traded Justin Blackmon and Roy Helu for Gore and Rueben Randle. I still got Dez Bryant, Keenan Allen, and Jarrett Boykin. Put in a claim for Alshon Jeffery to. My backs are Eddie Lacy, Pierre Thomas, Andre Brown, Zac Stacy, Brandon Jacobs. I just let go of Doug Martin so I thought Gore would be a good priority. Hopefully Nicks will be traded soon to boost Randle's value.

My roster after the trade will look like...

QB RGIII
RB Frank Gore
RB Eddie Lacy
WR Dez Bryant
WR Keenan Allen/ Rueban Randle
FLX Jarrett Boykin
TE Jordan Reed
K Phil Dawson
D/ST Bengals

Bench
Brandon Jacobs (hopefully win the claim for Alshon Jeffery and drop Jacobs)
Andre Brown
Zac Stacy
Rueben Randle
Pierre Thomas
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Oct 23, 2013 at 7:22 PM ]
I think martin will be back
[ Edited by marshniners24 on Oct 23, 2013 at 8:38 PM ]
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I think martin will be back

At this point will he be even worth owning running with a torn Labrum. He could not get anything going running healthy. The offensive line in TB gets dominated a lot. I watched the past two TB games just to check out Martin and Eagles/Falcons defenders were all in the backfield.
Originally posted by YungAce:

I think he will be back and you should pick him up without question if this is a keeper league. Hopefully you can drop someone else other than your RBS.
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Been considering dumping ap....... This game makes me consider it even more.......

trade him

AP for Cruz straight up?

i think they're both around #5 at their positions

i was also thinking of offering another guy AP for Nelson + Chris Johnson (who has some nice match ups coming up)
[ Edited by 49erfeeeever808 on Oct 24, 2013 at 12:04 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
AP for Cruz straight up?

i was also thinking of offering another guy AP for Nelson + Chris Johnson (who has some nice match ups coming up)

pretty dumb trade
Originally posted by Garcia:
AP for Cruz straight up?

pretty dumb trade

What do you really think.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
What do you really think.

unless its a PPR but even so potential #1 RB whereas Cruz has probably reached his ceiling @ #5
Help me figure out my RB situation...I have 4 RBs with 3 spots...I'd like to package one of them with either Wallace or Randle and upgrade at WR

Thoughts?

(BTW, some of this roster is me setting up for next week as well. I have Kaep/Gore/Davis/Randle all on bye next week...so I picked up some guys for Week 9)

Week 9 lineup:

^ How do you post pics of your lineup like that?
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
^ How do you post pics of your lineup like that?

Screenshot.