There are 173 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Who would you start at flex in a PPR league? Keenan Allen vs JAX or Brandon Jacobs vs MIN? I got Jacobs in now.

Allen
The only thing I hate worse than my opponent getting a big early lead is losing to a Seahawks homer.

• Garcia
  • Veteran
Doug Baldwin? Lol
  • IT21
Gronk has been cleared to play
This dude got brady bench, should I trade cam newton for brady? Philip rivers is my starting qb and got the bye week on week 9, which is the day I play the dude in first place who own peyton manning( im on second place by one game). Cam play tampa bay next week on Thursday and brady is getting gronk back.should I do it?
Just traded miller and antonio brown for gronk and miles austin
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
This dude got brady bench, should I trade cam newton for brady? Philip rivers is my starting qb and got the bye week on week 9, which is the day I play the dude in first place who own peyton manning( im on second place by one game). Cam play tampa bay next week on Thursday and brady is getting gronk back.should I do it?

Eh..... I traded RG3 for Brady straight up.

I dont know about Cam.... I know he's been inconsistent.... Not sure if you gain or lose any by making that trade it just comes down to who you think will produce more down the stretch.

Look at the match ups.

UPDATE: Im sure you guys know but Gronk has been cleared to play.

So that being said Brady's value just went up. I know Im stoked for Gronk to be back.
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 18, 2013 at 11:37 AM ]
Originally posted by Garcia:

Eh..... I traded RG3 for Brady straight up.

I dont know about Cam.... I know he's been inconsistent.... Not sure if you gain or lose any by making that trade it just comes down to who you think will produce more down the stretch.

Look at the match ups.

UPDATE: Im sure you guys know but Gronk has been cleared to play.

So that being said Brady's value just went up. I know Im stoked for Gronk to be back.

so therefore i should trade for brady? lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
so therefore i should trade for brady? lol

well I was worried because Gronk hadn't been cleared yet. Now that he's back, his value goes up.
[ Edited by Garcia on Oct 18, 2013 at 12:11 PM ]
I started Andre Ellington over Chris Johnson last night. I am so frustrated with CJ but Andre got me a whopping 1.30 points. He almost caught a TD but Palmer just overthrew him a tad bit. I been expecting Mendenhall to shift to 2nd string but Arizona keeps sticking to his 1 YPC carry ass.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I started Andre Ellington over Chris Johnson last night. I am so frustrated with CJ but Andre got me a whopping 1.30 points. He almost caught a TD but Palmer just overthrew him a tad bit. I been expecting Mendenhall to shift to 2nd string but Arizona keeps sticking to his 1 YPC carry ass.

starting andre ellington over CJ

desperate times, desperate measures, lol...

potential of CJ > Ellington

You should look to make a trade if your that unhappy
(checks waiver report)

RG3 was dropped........

yes i picked him up.
Just traded miller and antonio brown for gronk and miles austin

No you didnt
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
(checks waiver report)

RG3 was dropped........

yes i picked him up.

how many teams?

That is ridiculous.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Of course I trade for Tom Brady to have his worst game and RGIII has his best game