There are 64 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Good or bad idea... Thinking about offering RGIII for Tom Brady straight up. Gonk has to be coming back very soon. Collie actually got used so maybe he steps in for Amendola?

great idea
but personally I would not trade you brady for bob

Just getting over RGIII and not producing... Dude threw a pick (although Moss fell) and lost me the game by a point and a half after being ahead by half a point Sunday Night late in the 4th.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by MoistButtCheeks:
Good or bad idea... Thinking about offering RGIII for Tom Brady straight up. Gonk has to be coming back very soon. Collie actually got used so maybe he steps in for Amendola?

great idea
but personally I would not trade you brady for bob

Just getting over RGIII and not producing... Dude threw a pick (although Moss fell) and lost me the game by a point and a half after being ahead by half a point Sunday Night late in the 4th.

I just made that trade. RG3 for Brady straight up.

I would make that deal. Brady> RG3
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

RG3 is running more, he looks more explosive than the first several weeks.

But passing wise, dude is really inaccurate this year. He misses guys, open guys often. Not to mention he just doesnt have great weapons.
Originally posted by Garcia:

RG3 is running more, he looks more explosive than the first several weeks.

But passing wise, dude is really inaccurate this year. He misses guys, open guys often. Not to mention he just doesnt have great weapons.

RG3 will have his moments and a few great games. I just think Brady is going to be much more consistent and with Gronx back soon will put up big numbers.
Saw the hit on Cobb live, knew it was bad. But the initial reports were a sprained MCL, out a few weeks, and I was glad. Now they are saying broken leg and out 6-8 weeks, now I'm just sad.

Damn injuries!!!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
RG3 will have his moments and a few great games. I just think Brady is going to be much more consistent and with Gronx back soon will put up big numbers.

i agree, thats why I did it. I am trying to get gronk - the dude who has him has no RBs, I got depth there, he wont make the trade even though he is also getting jordan cameron in return
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Saw the hit on Cobb live, knew it was bad. But the initial reports were a sprained MCL, out a few weeks, and I was glad. Now they are saying broken leg and out 6-8 weeks, now I'm just sad.

Damn injuries!!!

thats sucks for Cobb personally

but thats GREAT for me personally, as I am a Jordy Nelson owner.
Originally posted by Garcia:

i agree, thats why I did it. I am trying to get gronk - the dude who has him has no RBs, I got depth there, he wont make the trade even though he is also getting jordan cameron in return

that's stupid of him if he's getting a top 5 TE and rb depth.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
that's stupid of him if he's getting a top 5 TE and rb depth.

thats what I tried to tell him. His RBs are Andre Ellington, Blount and a hurt stephen jackson.
would you start foles over cutler and matty ice?

Cutler is still Cutler, matty ice has lost his #1 wr, and his 2nd wr is injured as well.

foles is available in my league think i drop someone for a week to see
Would you guys trade away dmac for Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe? I don't have any positions of need. I'm thinking about accepting for sjax's late season potential
Originally posted by YungAce:
Would you guys trade away dmac for Steven Jackson and Dwayne Bowe? I don't have any positions of need. I'm thinking about accepting for sjax's late season potential

no
Originally posted by YungAce:

McFadden is pretty much crap now. I would make the deal based on SJax possibilities down the stretch.
Originally posted by ads_2006:
would you start foles over cutler and matty ice?

Cutler is still Cutler, matty ice has lost his #1 wr, and his 2nd wr is injured as well.

foles is available in my league think i drop someone for a week to see

Yes. Foles has a great matchup this week against Dallas.