There are 86 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 22,176
Originally posted by marshniners24:
How serious is David Wilson's injury

David Wilson: Should be Fine Next WeekAccording to Wilson (neck), he passed all tests and will be fine for Week 6 against the Bears.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Pryor doe
i have a guy who want to me drew brees or phillip rivers and need help with TE and RB.

the RB i have right now is McCoy, Jone Drew and Alfred Morris

My TE Jordan cameron and heath Miller.

QB are Alex smith and Cam Newton.

if u guys want to know about my WR and Defense i have

Djax,blackmon,Antonio brown and ted ginn and for my defense i have chief and broncos.
what should i give up one of these QB?
[ Edited by Rocket4989 on Oct 7, 2013 at 12:36 AM ]
i have a 43 pt lead over my brother right now, but he has matt ryan and jason snelling left. Do you think it will hold?!
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
i didnt doooo it
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Oct 7, 2013 at 9:51 PM ]
lol we all need answers lol
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
i have a guy who want to me drew brees or phillip rivers and need help with TE and RB.

the RB i have right now is McCoy, Jone Drew and Alfred Morris

My TE Jordan cameron and heath Miller.

QB are Alex smith and Cam Newton.

if u guys want to know about my WR and Defense i have

Djax,blackmon,Antonio brown and ted ginn and for my defense i have chief and broncos.
what should i give up one of these QB?

Id go after rivers if I were you
try jones drew and heath miller lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Id go after rivers if I were you
try jones drew and heath miller lol

lol i dont think he'll take that trade, should i trade morris and miller, or jordan and drew?
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Id go after rivers if I were you
try jones drew and heath miller lol

lol i dont think he'll take that trade, should i trade morris and miller, or jordan and drew?

I guess Morris and miller but not sure if I want to give up on Morris so early. Also not a believer in mjd, wouldn't want him starting
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I guess Morris and miller but not sure if I want to give up on Morris so early. Also not a believer in mjd, wouldn't want him starting

le' veon bell is still on the waiver.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I guess Morris and miller but not sure if I want to give up on Morris so early. Also not a believer in mjd, wouldn't want him starting

le' veon bell is still on the waiver.

how! lol
hopefully you get him, then pull the trigger on a rivers deal. Morris and Miller for Rivers isnt bad
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I guess Morris and miller but not sure if I want to give up on Morris so early. Also not a believer in mjd, wouldn't want him starting

le' veon bell is still on the waiver.

how! lol
hopefully you get him, then pull the trigger on a rivers deal. Morris and Miller for Rivers isnt bad

lol idk he very low key right now and he hasnt really been playing so no one is really paying attention to him
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Im going against Peyton Manning vs the jaguars next week
just hand me my L now lol
he want jordan cameron and morris for rivers
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,078
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
he want jordan cameron and morris for rivers

no way
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home