LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 300 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

I got offered Antonio Brown and Lamar Miller for Dez Bryant in one league. I am kind of torn what to do. I already got Julio Jones and my RB's really are underperforming (Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Bent Tate, Willis McGahee, Rashard Mendenhal). My RB's are just killing me but I am kind of wanting to see what Green Bay still thinks about Lacy's role. Starks is nursing an injury I believe and I know Franklin blew up last week. I am not a big fan of Miller but the last two games he has played well. I do not think now is the time to make this trade but with Martin on a bye right now I go in potentially starting Eddie Lacy vs DET and McGahee vs BUF it sounds a problem. RGIII has been a huge let down so far in that league as well.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I got offered Antonio Brown and Lamar Miller for Dez Bryant in one league. I am kind of torn what to do. I already got Julio Jones and my RB's really are underperforming (Doug Martin, Eddie Lacy, Ahmad Bradshaw, Bent Tate, Willis McGahee, Rashard Mendenhal). My RB's are just killing me but I am kind of wanting to see what Green Bay still thinks about Lacy's role. Starks is nursing an injury I believe and I know Franklin blew up last week. I am not a big fan of Miller but the last two games he has played well. I do not think now is the time to make this trade but with Martin on a bye right now I go in potentially starting Eddie Lacy vs DET and McGahee vs BUF it sounds a problem. RGIII has been a huge let down so far in that league as well.

Your RBs are struggling and your solution is Lamar Miller?

Don't do that trade, man.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:

Your RBs are struggling and your solution is Lamar Miller?

Don't do that trade, man.

I am not... I am just going to wait it out. I am just trying not to get desperate.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Lost by 8 points this week, Cecil Shorts did nothing, should have started LeVeon Bell over Gio Bernard
You guys think Roddy White will still be a great fantasy football WR in?
I honestly think he'll be fine once his ankle is healed.

I was offered Roddy White for Deangelo Williams, and right away I thought I should accept. Deangelo is 3rd in carries per game in the nfl but that's gonna change when Jonathon Stewart comes back in 3 weeks, he also doesn't get the goalline carries, Tolbert does.

My RBs are Doug martin, Lamar Miller, Leveon Bell, Deangelo Williams, and Bernard Pierce
My WRs are Brandon Marshall, Anquan Boldin, Deandre Hopkins, Tavon Austin.

No brainer, amirite?
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Sep 30, 2013 at 8:24 PM ]
CJ Spiller and Torrey Smith for Calvin Johnson and my pick of David Wilson, Darren McFadden. Should I do it? It's tempting to pair Calvin Johnson with AJ Green and Spillers been underperforming anyways.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Vick and Witten for Russel Wilson and A.J. Green. Thoughts?
  • jrg
  • Veteran
hopefully you're getting wilson and green lol
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Originally posted by jrg:

Yes I am
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Dino:
Originally posted by jrg:

Yes I am

accept that deal as soon as you can

Spiller and Torrey Smith for Calvin Johnson and David Wilson/Daren McFadden?
Someone offered me Desean Jackson and Darren McFadden for Pierre Garcon and Chris Johnson. PPR league.

Deny, right?
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Someone offered me Desean Jackson and Darren McFadden for Pierre Garcon and Chris Johnson. PPR league.

Deny, right?

McFadden just got hurt, who knows how long it'll linger

Would you do deangelo Williams for roddy white? more info on the last page
PPR league, should I trade Welker, Jordan Cameron, and Colston for Jammal Charles, Decker, and Wallace? Only RB I have is Gore and Ben Jarvis Green Ellis. I would still have Dez Bryant and Arron Rodgers.
Originally posted by Go49erss:
PPR league, should I trade Welker, Jordan Cameron, and Colston for Jammal Charles, Decker, and Wallace? Only RB I have is Gore and Ben Jarvis Green Ellis. I would still have Dez Bryant and Arron Rodgers.

Absolutely
Share 49ersWebzone