There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

someone dropped greg jennings a few days ago in one of my leagues and i picked him up this morning after they announced ponder got benched. i dropped my kicker (alex henery) though because i wasn't sure who to drop and needed time to think. miles austin, tavon austin, or mcgahee. mcgahee sounds obvious, but he's my only other starting RB.... besides McCoy and David Wilson... also have bryce brown.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Jordan Cameron or Julius Thomas this week?

matchups. anyway to start both?

I would pick Jordan Cameron any day of the week.

I'd give him the edge because Denver spreads the ball a lot. Cameron pretty much only has Gordon to compete with.

Thomas v. Eagles and Cameron v. Cincinnati.

They are all within like 1 ranking/spot of each other.. it's a tough choice. Denver has a better matchup but as mentioned there's a lot of spreading around... I'm really torn on this one.

PS How y'all think Reggie Bush will do vs. the Bears this week?

I'm not real high on Bush or Bell vs Chicago. The Bears are pretty tough against the run and I think that will be a true time share.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
I'm not real high on Bush or Bell vs Chicago. The Bears are pretty tough against the run and I think that will be a true time share.

Bell is a beast.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
We'll tavon Austin didn't do anything lol
I thought he had a good matchup vs Rogers today :(

you're lucky... because of bye/injuries i had to start daryl richardson. fantasy: , reality:
Antonio Brown is available. Would you drop either Ben Jarvis, Mike wallace, Ted Ginn for him?
[ Edited by dasblack on Sep 27, 2013 at 9:10 PM ]
Originally posted by dasblack:
Antonio Brown is available. Would you drop either Ben Jarvis, Mike wallace, Ted Ginn for him?

Who dropped Brown? Lmao

Drop all those clowns for him
I don't get how teddy ginn is taken and brown is a FA lol

Really? Must be your first time playing fantasy FB. Of course you would pick up Brown for any of these guys.
The guy dropped Brown for Edleman
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Start 2

Spiller v Baltimore
David Wilson v KC
McGahee v CIN
LeVeon Bell v Minn
Originally posted by Garcia:
Start 2

Spiller v Baltimore
David Wilson v KC
McGahee v CIN
LeVeon Bell v Minn

Spiller and Wilson.
The guy dropped Brown for Edleman

Hopefully its PPR to make that move. But. drop Ted Ginn as fast as you can and get Brown.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Spiller and Wilson.

ugh. Im debating benching Spiller because I got McCoy and Bernard but both spiller and wilson have s**tty matchups.

I seriously thought Spiller would be a top 5 back this year, he has been a major disappointment. I dont want to give up on him. I think I will stick with it, I think he will find the endzone finally this week.
Gronk and Amendola officially out

So frustrating because I have both Brady and Gronk in one league and am 0-3