LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 233 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Wow, he proposed Cruz for TRich. 1 to 1 trade. I get Cruz.

[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 25, 2013 at 10:16 AM ]
bailal powell or Giovanni bernard
Originally posted by Rocket4989:
bailal powell or Giovanni bernard

Bernard.
I'm doing pretty bad in one of my leagues. A couple guys have proposed trades to me. I'm not very fond of either but thought I'd see what you guys have to say.

One proposal is Hakeem Nicks and Demarco Murray for Julio Jones and Arian Foster which my immediate reaction is no but Foster hasn't been himself yet and Tate is getting quite a bit of carries. I don't want to lose Jones.

The other is Antonio Brown and Ben Tate for Julio Jones. Brown is looking really good and I need RB depth badly but again I don't want to lose Jones.

What do you guys think?
Now I'm being offered Antonio Brown, Ben Tate, and Gio Bernard for Julio Jones. Hate to do it because I really want Julio but I will probably accept this. I would drop Ronnie Hillman and either Kendal Hunter or Jerome Simpson.
I'd have Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Gore, Foster, Bernard, and Tate.

Now what do you guys think?
Idk man Julio is a stud
Originally posted by marshniners24:
Idk man Julio is a stud

Yeah he my second pick.
If I'm giving him up I better get a stud back. Not a good #2 and 2 back up RBs
jay cutler or alex smith.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by btthepunk:
Now I'm being offered Antonio Brown, Ben Tate, and Gio Bernard for Julio Jones. Hate to do it because I really want Julio but I will probably accept this. I would drop Ronnie Hillman and either Kendal Hunter or Jerome Simpson.
I'd have Greg Jennings, Mike Wallace, Antonio Brown, Gore, Foster, Bernard, and Tate.

I would take that trade.

don't
[ Edited by YungBird on Sep 26, 2013 at 11:13 AM ]
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I traded Joique Bell and Chris Givens and received David Wilson and Cecil Shorts.

Thoughts?
I have McCoy, Spiller and Bernard already @ RB
Nelson, Garcon, and Hopkins @ WR
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 26, 2013 at 11:14 AM ]
Dude in my league changed the trade again to Antonio Brown, Ben Tate, and Dwayne Bowe for Julio. Bernard was the reason I was thinking about making the trade but Bowe is good too.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Dude in my league changed the trade again to Antonio Brown, Ben Tate, and Dwayne Bowe for Julio. Bernard was the reason I was thinking about making the trade but Bowe is good too.

Bowe has Alex - he gets no targets, that trade sucks now.
Originally posted by Garcia:
I traded Joique Bell and Chris Givens and received David Wilson and Cecil Shorts.

Thoughts?
I have McCoy, Spiller and Bernard already @ RB
Nelson, Garcon, and Hopkins @ WR

I just traded Leveon Bell and Reuben Randle for Wilson in High Rollers League
Share 49ersWebzone