There are 100 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I'm 0-3 on one league fuuuuuu

I'm 0-2 but beating a guy 59 to 53 and he has knowshon Moreno and I have Demariyus thomas playing tomorrow. I hope I can squeak one out
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Originally posted by marshniners24:
I'm 0-2 but beating a guy 59 to 53 and he has knowshon Moreno and I have Demariyus thomas playing tomorrow. I hope I can squeak one out

you got this broe
bout to be 0-3 in both my money leagues...
week 1. high score in both my leagues.

week 2-3: 0-2 in one league, 0-1 the other, with me up by 9 and my opponent has denver's d vs the raiders.
I'm tempted to open up a trade for DMC. Should I trade him for Kaepernick or Reggie Bush?

PPR league.

The homer in me wants to trade him for Kaepernick. Everyone on this guy's team is either badly hurt or having absolute s**t seasons.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
week 1. high score in both my leagues.

week 2-3: 0-2 in one league, 0-1 the other, with me up by 9 and my opponent has denver's d vs the raiders.

garbage TD's finally help me.
  • ImaMod
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 10,482
buy low on roddy white?
Should I trade
I receive
Jay Cutler
Trent Richardson
Fitzgerald or Hopkins

Trade away
Andrew Luck
Alfred Morris
Thompkins.

My team
Robert Griffin
Luck (Cutler)
Richardson
Lacy
Ryan Mathews
AJ Green
Hilton
Burelson
Royal
Thompkins (Fitzgerald or Hopkins)

PPR League with qb flex option
drop houston for KC

or start houston vs seattle?

leaning towards KC
Originally posted by ads_2006:
drop houston for KC

or start houston vs seattle?

leaning towards KC

KC's D is looking legit. Carolina too. maybe every week starts.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Starting Tavon Austin as my flex since Deangelo has a bye. I hate starting players that play the niners but Rogers always struggles with quick receivers
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,855
Made a trade:

Gave: Joique Bell, Chris Givens
Received: David Wilson, Cecil Shorts.

Thought Process: Sell high on Bell, even though I think he will be a solid flex starter, I think David Wilson has higher potential for top 10 status. I like Cecil Shorts a lot more than Chris Givens.

My Core
Griffin III
LeSean
Spiller
Nelson
Garcon
Cameron
Flex: Wilson, Gio Bernard, DeAndre Hopkins, McGahee
I'm 3-0 in my league but I've ran into an issue.

Kaepernick has been my starter, but I'm going to bench him for Stafford (I have Calvin as well). The problem I have this week is that the Lions are playing the Bears and Chicago is my defense. I can't play Calvin, Stafford and the Bears D as I'll cancel myself out.

I'm thinking about playing Stafford and Calvin and going with the Chiefs D playing the Giants (obviously, I'm not going to drop Chicago, their D is way to freaking good).

What do you guys think?
Originally posted by linkboy:
I'm 3-0 in my league but I've ran into an issue.

Kaepernick has been my starter, but I'm going to bench him for Stafford (I have Calvin as well). The problem I have this week is that the Lions are playing the Bears and Chicago is my defense. I can't play Calvin, Stafford and the Bears D as I'll cancel myself out.

I'm thinking about playing Stafford and Calvin and going with the Chiefs D playing the Giants (obviously, I'm not going to drop Chicago, their D is way to freaking good).

What do you guys think?

I would do what you said. Start KC D.
A friend in my league offered me

Drew Brees
Fred Jackson
Anquan Boldin

for

Colin Kaepernick
Trent Richardson
Larry Fitzgerald

My team

Kaepernick
Gore
Martin
Richardson
Fitzgerald
A.Johnson
C.Clay
J.Bell
Powell
T.Austin
T. Smith
Dalton