There are 151 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Oh, and start 2:

RB Trent Richardson @ SF
RB Bernard Pierce vs. Houston
RB Knowshon Moreno vs. Oakland
Originally posted by GameOver:
Non-PPR

Maurice Jones-Drew for David Wilson and Mike Wallace

Who wins?

are you getting wallace?

depends what the rest of your team will look like after the trade.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,086
Bernard Pierce against the Texans or Lamar Miller against the Falcons for my flex?

also have Tavon Austin and Deandre Hopkins on my bench. Leaning towards Pierce because I think he'll get more touches than Miller
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Sep 21, 2013 at 2:03 PM ]
Who should I start at WR2 for a PPR league

TY Hilton vs SF
Eddie Royal vs Tenn
Michael Floyd vs NO
Nate Burelson vs WSH
Any Vernon Davis owners out there? If so, what do you plan on doing with him? Ihave Jared Cook who plays the Cowboys in the early timeslot should I play him or wait it out with Davis if he doesn't play I guess I could pick up Vance McDonald or Heath Miller.
[ Edited by NinerLite on Sep 21, 2013 at 4:55 PM ]
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Non-PPR

Maurice Jones-Drew for David Wilson and Mike Wallace

Who wins?

are you getting wallace?

depends what the rest of your team will look like after the trade.

Yeah, 16 team league, non-PPR

QB Andrew Luck
WR Marques Colston
WR Vincent Brown
RB Chris Johnson
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Chris Givens
BN Kenny Britt
BN Jason Snelling
BN Rueben Randle
BN Kenny Stills
BN Bobby Rainey
BN Shane Vereen

I'm 0-2 and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to make a move to make magic happen.
Should I put a trade request out to trade Jordan Cameron or Martellus Bennett for Gronk? A guy has him on his roster and needs a decent TE sooner or later, and he's 0-2.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Non-PPR

Maurice Jones-Drew for David Wilson and Mike Wallace

Who wins?

are you getting wallace?

depends what the rest of your team will look like after the trade.

Yeah, 16 team league, non-PPR

QB Andrew Luck
WR Marques Colston
WR Vincent Brown
RB Chris Johnson
RB Maurice Jones-Drew
TE Jordan Cameron
Flex Chris Givens
BN Kenny Britt
BN Jason Snelling
BN Rueben Randle
BN Kenny Stills
BN Bobby Rainey
BN Shane Vereen

I'm 0-2 and don't see a light at the end of the tunnel. Trying to make a move to make magic happen.

I'd dump MJD at the first opportunity. Wilson has a huge upside. MJD plays on the most lackluster offense in football. Plus, he's banged up. Dump him while you can.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Bernard Pierce against the Texans or Lamar Miller against the Falcons for my flex?

also have Tavon Austin and Deandre Hopkins on my bench. Leaning towards Pierce because I think he'll get more touches than Miller

I'm going with Pierce in my league. He'll get more touches. Until Miller does something, he's riding the bench in my leagues.
Calvin Johnson for Frank Gore and Emmanuel Sanders?

What do you think of that deal?
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Calvin Johnson for Frank Gore and Emmanuel Sanders?

What do you think of that deal?

Unless your getting Calvin f**k that deal
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,086
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Calvin Johnson for Frank Gore and Emmanuel Sanders?

What do you think of that deal?

huge steal for whoever is getting Calvin

big rip off lol
Originally posted by Tman:
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Calvin Johnson for Frank Gore and Emmanuel Sanders?

What do you think of that deal?

Unless your getting Calvin f**k that deal

Lol I would never trade Megatron.


Michael Floyd or Coby Fleener?
Standard league
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Sep 21, 2013 at 9:59 PM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by GameOver:
Oh, and start 2:

RB Trent Richardson @ SF
RB Bernard Pierce vs. Houston
RB Knowshon Moreno vs. Oakland

Pierce and Moreno
Who to start at WR?

James Jones vs CIN
Mike Wallace vs ATL
Bernard Pierce vs HOU

Standard League
Thank guys!
[ Edited by pitseleh on Sep 21, 2013 at 11:51 PM ]