There are 120 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Anquan Bolding v. IND or Steve Smith v. NYG? I'm leaning Q.

Boldin
Originally posted by drake49er:
Did I goof or did I negotiate a good deal?

Eli manning is my starting QB. I know. Guy offered me Vick and David Wilson for Eli Manning and Chris Johnson.

In the end this is the trade that got accepted.

Michael Vick
CJ Spiller
David Wilson

for

Eli Manning
Chris Johnson
Danny Amendola

BTW this is my current team:

QB: Eli Manning (Vick)
RB1: Adrian Peterson
RB2: Chris Johnson (Spiller)
WR1: Calvin Johnson
WR2: Victor Cruz
TE: Jared Cook
Flex: Reggie Bush
D: Changes as I play match ups
K: David Akers

Bench:
RB: Lamar Miller
WR: Danny Amendola (David Wilson)
WR: TY Hilton
RB: Lawfirm
RB: Ben Tate
WR: Deandre Hopkins
TE: Jordan Cameron

Um yes. You won that trade lol
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,802
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Starting Vick even though I got a bad feeling about tonight's game.

If I lose because I started Vick I am going to blame you.


If you win because of him you got to blame me for that too


Vick got almost 18 points for me. Not sure what your scoring system is but he did decent.

10.54 points.

-6 pick six, -2 int, -1 fumble, -2 fumble lost

wow thats some s**ttyness right there. Wack scoring. -1 for fumbles even if they aren't lost?

-6 for pick 6!!! It must be 6 point passing TDs right?

Thats crazy.
Originally posted by Garcia:
wow thats some s**ttyness right there. Wack scoring. -1 for fumbles even if they aren't lost?

-6 for pick 6!!! It must be 6 point passing TDs right?

Thats crazy.

Nope, 4 pts per td pass. Commish just likes to put a heavy hit on turnovers.

He said he's going to change it next year so that fumbles don't take away so many points because -1 for a fumble that isn't lost is really silly.

I kinda like the -6 pick six, makes things interesting.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,802
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Nope, 4 pts per td pass. Commish just likes to put a heavy hit on turnovers.

He said he's going to change it next year so that fumbles don't take away so many points because -1 for a fumble that isn't lost is really silly.

I kinda like the -6 pick six, makes things interesting.

that sucks. So if you fumble and then lose that fumble its -3?
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Nope, 4 pts per td pass. Commish just likes to put a heavy hit on turnovers.

He said he's going to change it next year so that fumbles don't take away so many points because -1 for a fumble that isn't lost is really silly.

I kinda like the -6 pick six, makes things interesting.

that sucks. So if you fumble and then lose that fumble its -3?

Yup. Commish had to eat it though because he is a David Wilson owner. His point total in the first game was pretty sad lol.
Fantasy honchos, help me out! I need a QB in the worst way and this is one deal proposed:

He has:
Dwayne Bowe
Marques Colston
James Jones
Michael Vick

I have:
Alfred Morris
Stevie Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Roddy White

Vick looked shaky to say the least last night. Not sure if I want to give up Morris.

Thanks in advance!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 24,802
Originally posted by socalniner:
Fantasy honchos, help me out! I need a QB in the worst way and this is one deal proposed:

He has:
Dwayne Bowe
Marques Colston
James Jones
Michael Vick

I have:
Alfred Morris
Stevie Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Roddy White

Vick looked shaky to say the least last night. Not sure if I want to give up Morris.

Thanks in advance!

no
Originally posted by socalniner:
Fantasy honchos, help me out! I need a QB in the worst way and this is one deal proposed:

He has:
Dwayne Bowe
Marques Colston
James Jones
Michael Vick

I have:
Alfred Morris
Stevie Johnson
Anquan Boldin
Roddy White

Vick looked shaky to say the least last night. Not sure if I want to give up Morris.

Thanks in advance!



Who's your qb
Michael Floyd vs NO

Or

Giovanni Bernard vs GB?

For my flex starter this week
  • Tman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 4,142
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
Michael Floyd vs NO

Or

Giovanni Bernard vs GB?

For my flex starter this week

Floyd if ppr

Gio if standard
Stevie Johnson or Anquan Boldin?

Joique Bell or Bilal Powell in the Flex?
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Stevie Johnson or Anquan Boldin?

Joique Bell or Bilal Powell in the Flex?

Boldin and Bell
I just picked up Felix Jones off waivers (signs point to him being the starting back till Bell is back). My RB2 is shaky as hell with injuries and handcuffs on my squad. I need someone who is going to be able to start but the problem is he is facing CHI's D. All I need out of him from a PPR league is 5 catches for 30 yards, 50 yards rushing, and a TD then I will be content.
Non-PPR

Maurice Jones-Drew for David Wilson and Mike Wallace

Who wins?