There are 164 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Trying to figure out what to do as my RB2 and flex spot with Eddie Lacy likely out for this week in a PPR league.

Right now this is how I have my roster...

QB RGIII
RB Doug Martin
RB Ahmad Bradshaw vs SF
WR Dez Bryant
WR Julio Jones
TE Jarred Cook
FLEX Ben Tate vs BAL
D Cowboys
K Phil Dawson

Bench
Brian Hartline vs ATL
Eddie Royal vs CIN
Eddie Lacey
Justin Blackmon SUS
Brandon Jacobs

Ben Tate has been averging a whopping 8.7 yards a carry and has looked like the better back in Houston but the problem is he has never seen over 9 carries so far. He is facing a Baltimore defense that has been pretty good against the run. I am considering starting Royal but I just do not think he will have the same type of game success he has been having the prior two weeks. Ahmad Bradshaw on the other hand is going to be facing a tough SF defense but I think he could get involved in the passing game. I am thinking about proposing a trade for David Wilson and shipping Bradshaw. It would be a risky trade but the question is will Bradshaw be healthy by seasons end? What would you guys consider. This is just what is going through my mind right now.

May want to start Hartline. Just going by matchups.

Atlantas secondary is hurting and they will have whoever there top guy is on Wallace so Hartline could see a lot of targets.
Meanwhile, Royal has been amazing but he will matched up vs Leon Hall in Cincy who is an elite corner.

I'd say its a coin flip between Hartline and Tate - maybe because its PPR you go Hartline - I have no clue thats a tough one. Go with your gut.

Wait... SD plays TN not CIN. I may start Royal. I was worried about Hall on Royal. I am not that worried now lol.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Wait... SD plays TN not CIN. I may start Royal. I was worried about Hall on Royal. I am not that worried now lol.

gut call for sure.
How was Martellus Bennett still on the waiver wire in my league?
Vick vs. Chiefs
Romo vs. Rams

Seems absurd not to start Vick with how he has produced so far this year, but the Chiefs have been stingy this year so far and Thursday night games can be real ugly (look at last week's snooze fest).

Rams have given up 350+ passing yards so far in both games, to Palmer and Ryan.

Thoughts?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Originally posted by DaManRathman:
Vick vs. Chiefs
Romo vs. Rams

Seems absurd not to start Vick with how he has produced so far this year, but the Chiefs have been stingy this year so far and Thursday night games can be real ugly (look at last week's snooze fest).

Rams have given up 350+ passing yards so far in both games, to Palmer and Ryan.

Thoughts?

I'd stick with the #1 Fantasy QB in Mike Vick.

But you never know with Romo. All I hear out of Dallas is that they are trying to run the ball more.
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 18, 2013 at 1:13 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Damn, looking ahead.

I got CJ Spiller, LeSean McCoy and Gio Bernard


ALL HAVE BYES WEEK 12 WTF.


I have Joique Bell, LeVeon Bell, and thats it. s**t. lol.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
BREAKING NEWS PER ADAMN SHEFTER

TRENT RICHARDSON TRADING TO COLTS FOR 1ST ROUNDER

BROWNS BRINGING IN MCGAHEE FOR PHSYICAL
so bench richardson this week?

would you guys start bernard, deanglo williams, or josh gordon at flex?
Originally posted by Garcia:
BREAKING NEWS PER ADAMN SHEFTER

TRENT RICHARDSON TRADING TO COLTS FOR 1ST ROUNDER

BROWNS BRINGING IN MCGAHEE FOR PHSYICAL

added McGahee in 6 out of my 7 leagues.

Some joto had already added him in one of them
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Originally posted by vrabbit:
added McGahee in 6 out of my 7 leagues.

Some joto had already added him in one of them

too slow bro. too slow.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Originally posted by ads_2006:
so bench richardson this week?

would you guys start bernard, deanglo williams, or josh gordon at flex?

If he is your 1st rounder or 2nd no - you never bench those dudes. You have invested too much.

Unless you got a stud on the bench I dont see how you can.

And our rush D is looking rather average so far - you never know.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
added McGahee in 6 out of my 7 leagues.

Some joto had already added him in one of them

too slow bro. too slow.

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ads_2006:
so bench richardson this week?

would you guys start bernard, deanglo williams, or josh gordon at flex?

If he is your 1st rounder or 2nd no - you never bench those dudes. You have invested too much.

Unless you got a stud on the bench I dont see how you can.

And our rush D is looking rather average so far - you never know.

he just got traded and will likely not play...

Lamar miller moves up from Flex into the RB2 spot, with Gore starting as well
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,875
Originally posted by vrabbit:

2-0 and 1-0 vs you.