There are 144 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by Garcia:
Wilson owners just have to wait it out. I think he will eventually be a stud, too much talent and the Giants keep losing they will have no choice but to include him, they dont have anyone else with his backup hurt.

Whatever you do, dont drop him.

Werd
starting Bryce Brown and LeSean McCoy right now looks like my best option....

my other RB's besides Wilson are Daniel Thomas and Isaiah Pead (who i'm dropping for another TE in case VD can't go next sunday)

also might try and pick up Bilial Powell, but with VD's injury i might have to sacrifice WR depth to do it, not too concerned since there are decent WR's on waivers....
pick your Austin....

Miles Austin vs. STL
or
Tavon Austin vs DAL
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:
pick your Austin....

Miles Austin vs. STL
or
Tavon Austin vs DAL

Tavon.
what are u guys doing with tom brady?
Waiver wire advice.

Should I drop the Rams DEF for the Chiefs?

Also thinkin of pickin up alex smith and dropping kendall hunter.

I got rg3 and gore as my starters
[ Edited by RealShaloop on Sep 17, 2013 at 3:07 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

not drafting him because he has no WRs...lol
Originally posted by Rocket4989:

ride or die
Which waiver wire pick should I target?

Knowshon
DeAndre Hopkins
Ahmad Bradshaw

Dropping Sidney Rice (he's the only scrub on my team right now) and want to build more depth. Would be nice to have multiple starting RBs, but would be nice to power up my WR corps even more too. :p

.5 PPR.
Originally posted by Protoman:

Knowshon
DeAndre Hopkins
Ahmad Bradshaw

Dropping Sidney Rice (he's the only scrub on my team right now) and want to build more depth. Would be nice to have multiple starting RBs, but would be nice to power up my WR corps even more too. :p

.5 PPR.

Bradshaw for sure, are you in a 6-team league? he has no business being in the FA pool
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by Protoman:

Knowshon
DeAndre Hopkins
Ahmad Bradshaw

.5 PPR.

Bradshaw for sure, are you in a 6-team league? he has no business being in the FA pool

It's a 10-team work league, just gotta crush all the Hawks homers there, that's all that matters.

Here's my roster. Only Cameron, Edelman, and DST are waiver pickups.

[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 17, 2013 at 9:19 PM ]
Trying to figure out what to do as my RB2 and flex spot with Eddie Lacy likely out for this week in a PPR league.

Right now this is how I have my roster...

QB RGIII
RB Doug Martin
RB Ahmad Bradshaw vs SF
WR Dez Bryant
WR Julio Jones
TE Jarred Cook
FLEX Ben Tate vs BAL
D Cowboys
K Phil Dawson

Bench
Brian Hartline vs ATL
Eddie Royal vs CIN
Eddie Lacey
Justin Blackmon SUS
Brandon Jacobs

Ben Tate has been averging a whopping 8.7 yards a carry and has looked like the better back in Houston but the problem is he has never seen over 9 carries so far. He is facing a Baltimore defense that has been pretty good against the run. I am considering starting Royal but I just do not think he will have the same type of game success he has been having the prior two weeks. Ahmad Bradshaw on the other hand is going to be facing a tough SF defense but I think he could get involved in the passing game. I am thinking about proposing a trade for David Wilson and shipping Bradshaw. It would be a risky trade but the question is will Bradshaw be healthy by seasons end? What would you guys consider. This is just what is going through my mind right now.
Would you guys do a Ben Tate for Stevan ridley swap?
Originally posted by socalfan21:
Would you guys do a Ben Tate for Stevan ridley swap?

I have some odd feeling that Foster is going to either get hurt or something is going to happen (he is currently disgruntaled) to allow Tate to possibly start a game or two. I dont know man.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Trying to figure out what to do as my RB2 and flex spot with Eddie Lacy likely out for this week in a PPR league.

Right now this is how I have my roster...

QB RGIII
RB Doug Martin
RB Ahmad Bradshaw vs SF
WR Dez Bryant
WR Julio Jones
TE Jarred Cook
FLEX Ben Tate vs BAL
D Cowboys
K Phil Dawson

Bench
Brian Hartline vs ATL
Eddie Royal vs CIN
Eddie Lacey
Justin Blackmon SUS
Brandon Jacobs

Ben Tate has been averging a whopping 8.7 yards a carry and has looked like the better back in Houston but the problem is he has never seen over 9 carries so far. He is facing a Baltimore defense that has been pretty good against the run. I am considering starting Royal but I just do not think he will have the same type of game success he has been having the prior two weeks. Ahmad Bradshaw on the other hand is going to be facing a tough SF defense but I think he could get involved in the passing game. I am thinking about proposing a trade for David Wilson and shipping Bradshaw. It would be a risky trade but the question is will Bradshaw be healthy by seasons end? What would you guys consider. This is just what is going through my mind right now.

May want to start Hartline. Just going by matchups.

Atlantas secondary is hurting and they will have whoever there top guy is on Wallace so Hartline could see a lot of targets.
Meanwhile, Royal has been amazing but he will matched up vs Leon Hall in Cincy who is an elite corner.

I'd say its a coin flip between Hartline and Tate - maybe because its PPR you go Hartline - I have no clue thats a tough one. Go with your gut.