There are 168 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by pitseleh:
Help for my starting quarterback please!

Russel Wilson vs SF
Phillip Rivers vs PHI

Rivers
Originally posted by btthepunk:
For my flex spot should I play Greg Jennings (at CHI), James Jones (vs WSH), or Tavon Austin (@ ATL)?

James Jones
Hopped on the T. Pryor bandwagon matchup this week vs JAX. I benched RGIII for him in one league and I am debating benching Kap for him in another. I do not see no reason why he can not get 100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing with a few scores.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,465
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hopped on the T. Pryor bandwagon matchup this week vs JAX. [B]I benched RGIII for him in one league[/b] and I am debating benching Kap for him in another. I do not see no reason why he can not get 100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing with a few scores.

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by pitseleh:
Help for my starting quarterback please!

Russel Wilson vs SF
Phillip Rivers vs PHI

Rivers

Thank you!
Man. With Pead coming back, I don't know if I should have Lacy or Richardson start. Suggestions?
Blaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick?
Originally posted by JiksJuicy:
Blaine Gabbert or Colin Kaepernick?

Gabbert is out this week. Gotta play Kaep.
  • IT21
  • Member
  • Posts: 12,081
Starting Boldin vs the Seahawks over Lamar Miller at indy.. hope this isnt a mistake
I could see Miller having a very good game but after last week I want to wait until he actually has a decent game before starting him
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by btthepunk:
For my flex spot should I play Greg Jennings (at CHI), James Jones (vs WSH), or Tavon Austin (@ ATL)?

James Jones

That f**ker got me zero points last week. I picked up harry Douglas right now with Roddy and Julio banged up. I'm considering starting him over James Jones at flex.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hopped on the T. Pryor bandwagon matchup this week vs JAX. [B]I benched RGIII for him in one league[/b] and I am debating benching Kap for him in another. I do not see no reason why he can not get 100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing with a few scores.


Laugh at you want but RGIII looked very rusty and the forecast for Green Bay and Seattle call for a lot of rain. To me it is the better matchup.
6 team league. Need to start 3 of the following (2 have to be WRs)

Andre Johnson
Fitzgerald (banged up)
Julio Jones (banged up)
Desean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Darren McFadden
Steven Jackson
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,560
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hopped on the T. Pryor bandwagon matchup this week vs JAX. [B]I benched RGIII for him in one league[/b] and I am debating benching Kap for him in another. I do not see no reason why he can not get 100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing with a few scores.


Laugh at you want but RGIII looked very rusty and the forecast for Green Bay and Seattle call for a lot of rain. To me it is the better matchup.

Griffin got me 35 points last week. Too bad I benched him in favor of Brady. I got him starting today.
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
6 team league. Need to start 3 of the following (2 have to be WRs)

Andre Johnson
Fitzgerald (banged up)
Julio Jones (banged up)
Desean Jackson
Hakeem Nicks
Darren McFadden
Steven Jackson

I recommend:

Andre Johnson
DeSean Jackson
Darren McFadden
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 15, 2013 at 9:49 AM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,465
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Hopped on the T. Pryor bandwagon matchup this week vs JAX. [B]I benched RGIII for him in one league[/b] and I am debating benching Kap for him in another. I do not see no reason why he can not get 100 yards rushing and 200 yards passing with a few scores.


Laugh at you want but RGIII looked very rusty and the forecast for Green Bay and Seattle call for a lot of rain. To me it is the better matchup.


RGIII gonna put up 25+ watch