Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

• Garcia
  • Veteran
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:42 PM ]
  • IT21
  • Veteran
I need a TE until Gronk comes back, which is a week or two away.
I started Zach Miller last week but I don't think he'll do anything vs us this week.

my choices are
Zach Miller vs SF
Brandon Pettigrew vs Arizona
Dallas Clark vs Cleveland (he was targeted a lot last week but stil looked pretty bad)
Scott Chandler vs Carolina

I know they're all bad choices, I just wana stream TEs till Gronk comes back. I'm leaning towards Pettigrew since the Lions are so pass first
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by Niners99:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If I am not mistaken I heard Thompkins had as many 14 throws his way last week? I started him as a flex in one league. I am stacked in that league though and it is not a money league so I can afford it.

Yeah I got him as my flex as well, 2 points per 5 receptions... $20 league.

I think he does well tonight, he wont need a TD to bring in 10+

Thompkins looked horrible in week 1. Between being a rookie, Brady throwing to many different options, and Belichick having little patience for poor performance, I just dont see how Thompkins will be a viable fantasy player this year. His performance last week was bad enough to get him benched. There are some people who are already dropping him.

Eh, just like Garcia was one end of the spectrum, you just hit the other. Thompkins will have plenty of opportunities to return to the good graces of Darth Belichick and Brady. Just don't expect him to get more than 5 targets tonight.

5 Targets for 100+ yards and a score, Ill take it.

Don't worry, I got SUPER ballsy/idiotic in one of my leagues and put LEON WASHINGTON in as my flex...

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
I need a TE until Gronk comes back, which is a week or two away.
I started Zach Miller last week but I don't think he'll do anything vs us this week.

my choices are
Zach Miller vs SF
Brandon Pettigrew vs Arizona
Dallas Clark vs Cleveland (he was targeted a lot last week but stil looked pretty bad)
Scott Chandler vs Carolina

I know they're all bad choices, I just wana stream TEs till Gronk comes back. I'm leaning towards Pettigrew since the Lions are so pass first

You would think pettigrew would be a good option because they are a pass first offense but they never throw to him. He had like one catch and a fumble last week netting negative points haha
Wow, two Hawks homers in my work league have gone full blown retard on the bandwagon.

My brother is the team on the right.

Another Hawks homer here took the Seattle DST in the 5th round of the draft.

Member Milestone: This is post number 200 for Protoman.
Should I keep the Rams DST (@ ATL) or drop them for Philly (vs. SD) DST? I'm thinking drop St. Louis and take Philly.

EDIT: Ooo. Finally got my first red bar.
[ Edited by Protoman on Sep 13, 2013 at 1:12 AM ]
Originally posted by Protoman:
Should I keep the Rams DST (@ ATL) or drop them for Philly (vs. SD) DST? I'm thinking drop St. Louis and take Philly.

Philly. Its not even close. West coast team going east on a short week.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
If I am not mistaken I heard Thompkins had as many 14 throws his way last week? I started him as a flex in one league. I am stacked in that league though and it is not a money league so I can afford it.

Yeah I got him as my flex as well, 2 points per 5 receptions... $20 league.

I think he does well tonight, he wont need a TD to bring in 10+

Thompkins looked horrible in week 1. Between being a rookie, Brady throwing to many different options, and Belichick having little patience for poor performance, I just dont see how Thompkins will be a viable fantasy player this year. His performance last week was bad enough to get him benched. There are some people who are already dropping him.

Eh, just like Garcia was one end of the spectrum, you just hit the other. Thompkins will have plenty of opportunities to return to the good graces of Darth Belichick and Brady. Just don't expect him to get more than 5 targets tonight.

5 Targets for 100+ yards and a score, Ill take it.

Or he just does nothing again and looks like an undrafted rookie..

Unless youre in a 14 team league or deeper, hes a drop now.
Flex this week?

D.Hopkins
J.Cameron
C.Givens
J.Bell

Leaning toward Bell. Amirite??
Hopkins is a sleeper for me this week vs TEN.

Bell is a good choice
Originally posted by Protoman:

Philly. Its not even close. West coast team going east on a short week.

This... I just dropped the Rams for the Cowboys D against KC. I hope I can come away with a few sacks and a couple of picks. Alex does not like to throw picks though.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
dropped Baltimore's d and picked up Carolina's
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
dropped Baltimore's d and picked up Carolina's

I wouldn't have done that, but good luck
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Or he just does nothing again and looks like an undrafted rookie..

Unless youre in a 14 team league or deeper, hes a drop now.

if it wasn't raining he would have caught that TD
  • IT21
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I wouldn't have done that, but good luck

I think Carolina will have a better defense than the ravens this year. The ravens looked lost last week