There are 247 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Trent Richardson for Matt Forte was just offered to me. It's a non PPR league and I currently have Forte.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am trying to decide if I should start Tate or Hartline as my flex. Kubiak said he would like to get Tate more carries this week vs TN. He had 9 carries for 55 yards opposed to Foster with 18 for 57.

Depends on how much you trust what Kubiak said. He also stated that they would pretty evenly split carries last Monday, but that didn't pan out.

If the Texans fall behind again, they will probably lean on Foster again, which, as a Foster owner, I hope they do lol.

Miami is playing Indy if my memory serves right, that would seem like a decent match-up for Hartline, especially since it looks like teams will be paying extra attention to Wallace going deep.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Flex Start

Pierre Thomas vs. Tampa or Joique Bell vs. AZ
Originally posted by Garcia:
You're high - especially with Dez hurt.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Don't take that trade!

14 man league and with Amendola out I need to play somebody else. My options are Harry Douglas and Danarius Moore. Who would you guys go with?? Thanks!
Originally posted by pelos21:
14 man league and with Amendola out I need to play somebody else. My options are Harry Douglas and Danarius Moore. Who would you guys go with?? Thanks!

Moore
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Moore

Moore

Douglas could be interesting if White sits out due to his injury. But Moore clearly has the better match-up here and will likely see more targets.
Need some help:

Steve Johnson, Boldin, Mike Williams or Thompkins at WR?

Whoever isn't starting above plus Joique Bell and Jordan Cameron for flex?
  • Garce
  • Veteran
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Need some help:

Cameron is a lock for sure.

I have a feeling, this is not based off anything other than the Jets suck and Amendola probably wont play, that Kenbrell Thompkins will have a good night tonight. I'm starting him at flex in a league.
[ Edited by Garcia on Sep 12, 2013 at 12:33 PM ]

Need some help:

I have a feeling, this is not based off anything other than the Jets suck and Amendola probably wont play, that Kenbrell Thompkins will have a good night tonight. I'm starting him at flex in a league.

I'm rollin' with Thompkins as well tonight...I was already weak at WR and losing Amendola is going to hurt me. I think (hope) Thompkins will step up and have a nice game tonight.
Originally posted by DaManRathman:

Moore

Douglas could be interesting if White sits out due to his injury. But Moore clearly has the better match-up here and will likely see more targets.

Thanks dudes will do.
Need some help:

I already have Witten so I can flex Jordan Cameron. Now I'm just in debate on WR. I feel like Brady's going to throw to Edelman all game.
  • Garce
  • Veteran
I already have Witten so I can flex Jordan Cameron. Now I'm just in debate on WR. I feel like Brady's going to throw to Edelman all game.

You can't predict that, there is a good probability that Kenbrell Thompkins get some good looks.

You can't predict that, there is a good probability that Kenbrell Thompkins get some good looks.

If I am not mistaken I heard Thompkins had as many 14 throws his way last week? I started him as a flex in one league. I am stacked in that league though and it is not a money league so I can afford it.
Share 49ersWebzone