Jermichael Finley vs. Washington or
Jordan Cameron @ Baltimore

And now, non-PPR league
Pick one...
Kenny Stills @ TB
Chris Givens @ ATL
Rueben Randle vs. DEN
[ Edited by GameOver on Sep 11, 2013 at 11:02 PM ]
I got offered Pierre Thomas for miles Austin....... Thoughts?

(Considering how garbage rb is this year)
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

You're high - especially with Dez hurt.
Originally posted by 49erfeeeever808:

Don't take that trade!
My rb2 situation is a mess, but I have some great options at WR.

Standard scoring, .5 pts PPR.

Pick three to start:

Dez @ KC
Cobb vs. WSH
Colston @ TB
Edelman vs. NYJ

I really want to start Edelman tonight, given that Amendola is all but assured to not be playing. Just don't know who to sit for him to come in. I know Dez is banged up a bit, but all signs point to him starting, and can so easily deliver a monster game. Might sit Colston vs. the Bucs, drawing Revis?

Thoughts? Thanks.
[ Edited by DaManRathman on Sep 12, 2013 at 5:06 AM ]
I am trying to decide if I should start Tate or Hartline as my flex. Kubiak said he would like to get Tate more carries this week vs TN. He had 9 carries for 55 yards opposed to Foster with 18 for 57.
Trent Richardson for Matt Forte was just offered to me. It's a non PPR league and I currently have Forte.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
I am trying to decide if I should start Tate or Hartline as my flex. Kubiak said he would like to get Tate more carries this week vs TN. He had 9 carries for 55 yards opposed to Foster with 18 for 57.

Depends on how much you trust what Kubiak said. He also stated that they would pretty evenly split carries last Monday, but that didn't pan out.

If the Texans fall behind again, they will probably lean on Foster again, which, as a Foster owner, I hope they do lol.

Miami is playing Indy if my memory serves right, that would seem like a decent match-up for Hartline, especially since it looks like teams will be paying extra attention to Wallace going deep.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Flex Start

Pierre Thomas vs. Tampa or Joique Bell vs. AZ
Originally posted by Garcia:
You're high - especially with Dez hurt.

Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
Don't take that trade!

14 man league and with Amendola out I need to play somebody else. My options are Harry Douglas and Danarius Moore. Who would you guys go with?? Thanks!
Originally posted by pelos21:
14 man league and with Amendola out I need to play somebody else. My options are Harry Douglas and Danarius Moore. Who would you guys go with?? Thanks!

Moore
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Moore

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:

Moore

Douglas could be interesting if White sits out due to his injury. But Moore clearly has the better match-up here and will likely see more targets.
Need some help:

Steve Johnson, Boldin, Mike Williams or Thompkins at WR?

Whoever isn't starting above plus Joique Bell and Jordan Cameron for flex?