There are 81 users in the forums

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Roddy White with a high ankle sprain expected to play, I'm benching him though
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,362
DeAngelo vs SEA
Tavon Austin vs Arizona
Redman vs Tennessee
or Anquan Boldin vs the packers?

which one for my flex? I'm leaning towards Deangelo
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Sep 8, 2013 at 8:50 AM ]
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Deangelo or boldin
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,362
Originally posted by teeohh:
Deangelo or boldin

I think Deangelo will get the most touches, gonna go with him
Originally posted by teeohh:
Deangelo or boldin

deangelo
  • NickV
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 13,570
Originally posted by teeohh:
Roddy White with a high ankle sprain expected to play, I'm benching him though

I'm wishing i did. Lol

I was tempted to put Quinton Patton at flex.
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Deangelo or boldin

I think Deangelo will get the most touches, gonna go with him

Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by teeohh:
Deangelo or boldin

deangelo

Excellent calls lol
The dude I'm going against has to be pissed, he had Peyton starting and he was up on me by 64 going into today and I had aj green, Charles, Cruz, Witten and stafford going and now I'm whoopin that ass lol
Next week:

Colin Kaepernick @ SEA

or

Robert Griffin III @ GB
Originally posted by jrg:
Next week:

Colin Kaepernick @ SEA

or

Robert Griffin III @ GB

After seeing what Kap did to GB, I'd say RGIII, but how can you deny the chosen one?
The good news was, I started Anquan Boldin yesterday



The bad news was, my opponent started Kap and Vernon
My whole team fell apart. I mean seriously? Wilson, Ridley and spiller all sucked.
Originally posted by socalfan21:
My whole team fell apart. I mean seriously? Wilson, Ridley and spiller all sucked.

I feel your pain.
I don't like getting my ass kicked in FF, but when it happens due to CK being my opponent, I got no problems with that, LOL.

Oh, and thanks a ton Dez!!!
I was looking like a clear victor. Then my opponent had Anquan Boldin
[ Edited by SolRebe1 on Sep 9, 2013 at 9:50 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone