There are 122 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,436
Originally posted by btak49:
Can't decide! Montee Ball or Daryl Richardson!

Richardson
my starters this week:

Colin Kaepernick (vs GB)
Julio Jones (@ NO)
Larry Fitzgerald (@ STL)
Reggie Bush (vs Min)
Giovani Bernard (@ Chi)
Fred Davis (Vs Phi)
T.Y. Hilton (vs Oak)
Sebastian Janikowski (vs IND)
Cincinnati Defense (@ Chi)
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by btak49:
Can't decide! Montee Ball or Daryl Richardson!

Richardson

That's who I have starting but didn't know if I should tweak. Just don't know what to expect from Ball. Thanks!
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,436
Originally posted by btak49:
That's who I have starting but didn't know if I should tweak. Just don't know what to expect from Ball. Thanks!

RBBC, enough said.

Thats what you can expect. Knowshon Moreno is rumored to start as well.
what you guys think? Eric Decker or Darren Sproles for the flex position? (I have andre Johnson and Antonio brown in the WR, and Alfred morris and Spiller for RB)
Originally posted by SJniner7:
what you guys think? Eric Decker or Darren Sproles for the flex position? (I have andre Johnson and Antonio brown in the WR, and Alfred morris and Spiller for RB)

Decker
Originally posted by SJniner7:
what you guys think? Eric Decker or Darren Sproles for the flex position? (I have andre Johnson and Antonio brown in the WR, and Alfred morris and Spiller for RB)

If its PPR I would go Sproles for sure. If standard then Decker.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
what you guys think? Eric Decker or Darren Sproles for the flex position? (I have andre Johnson and Antonio brown in the WR, and Alfred morris and Spiller for RB)

Decker


That is what I was thinking. What do you think of Denver defense? I have them in another league and can't decide whether or not to play them
Originally posted by Tman:
Uh yea, that's a no brainier

Dez has the potential for a monster year barring injury but Calvin will have a monster year barring injury

HAHA...the trade just finalized.

Originally posted by vrabbit:
Cruz

Thanks...that's who I had starting but was second guessing. I still hope Amendola has a big game so I can use him as trade bait.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Yahoo's draft grades are f**king retarded.

^^^

They gave me a C because I took fliers on Ben Tate and Montee Ball extremely late.

Their grading system is based entirely on last year's stats. I don't think it does much else than generate hype for a league.
LOL i got a D
Originally posted by phatbutskinny:
LOL i got a D

Yea but you're use to getting the D
Don't know who to flex here:

Powell
Thompkins
Givens
Bell
Williams
Boldin
Steve Johnson

Or I can try and pick up Golden Tate.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Don't know who to flex here:

Thompkins
Boldin
Steve Johnson

it's down to those 3 IMO and I'd roll the dice on Thompkins if you're feeling brave, otherwise go with Boldin who is the most sure WR with a legit QB.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Don't know who to flex here:

Thompkins
Boldin
Steve Johnson

it's down to those 3 IMO and I'd roll the dice on Thompkins if you're feeling brave, otherwise go with Boldin who is the most sure WR with a legit QB.

Yeah, I've been leaning Boldin or Johnson as I have Amendola and D. Thomas as my other WR's.