Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Here is my $100 team 14 team PPR league No Flex...QBs get 6 points per Passing TD, kickers get 7 points for 40 yarders, 10 for 50 yarders, D's get 12 points per TD and Safeties
1. (9) Jamaal Charles (KC - RB)
2. (20) A.J. Green (Cin - WR)
3. (37) Colin Kaepernick (SF - QB)
4. (48) Lamar Miller (Mia - RB)
5. (65) Hakeem Nicks (NYG - WR)
6. (76) Jason Witten (Dal - TE)
7. (93) Ryan Mathews (SD - RB)
8. (104) San Francisco (SF - DEF)
9. (121) Justin Tucker (Bal - K)
10. (132) Kenny Britt (Ten - WR)
11. (149) Alshon Jeffery (Chi - WR)
12. (160) Zach Sudfeld (NE - TE)
13. (177) Sam Bradford (StL - QB)
14. (188) Kendall Hunter (SF - RB)
15. (205) Mohamed Sanu (Cin - WR).
Yahoo gave me an A+ and predicts an 11-2 finsish calling me paper champions
Depends on Lamar Miller really. He's a higher risk as your #2 RB. and he's in a time share. Ryan Mathews, man that guy is frustrating. So much talent but the last two years he is usually a big reason your team wins the Sack-O.
When he's healthy he's fumbling and not getting GL carries and with Dany Woodhead, he wont be playing on 3rd downs (SD will be behind a lot this year)
and when thats not happening he gets hurt.
I'd rather have Darren McFadden - and thats saying something because he is just as bad on a worse team.
Yeah thanks, I like Miami's chances alot better than Oaklands to win games this year, and from what limited time Miller had running the ball last year he will produce this year I hope...I saw some glimpses of him this pre season...He will be the featured back IMO after a couple of weeks.
I hear ya about Ryan Matthews...I remember taking him his rookie year in the 2nd....he just hasnt lived up to the expectations, but who can when following LT?