There are 166 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,726
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by teeohh:
CJ suxxxxx

why you hate him doe

Because he let me down as a keeper

Did you drop him in the "parking lot crew" league?
As a flex would you start Kenny Britt vs Pitts secondary or Ahmad Bradshaw vs Oakland? PPR league.
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
As a flex would you start Kenny Britt vs Pitts secondary or Ahmad Bradshaw vs Oakland? PPR league.

Bradshaw
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
As a flex would you start Kenny Britt vs Pitts secondary or Ahmad Bradshaw vs Oakland? PPR league.

Bradshaw

That is what I was thinking. I also got Ben Tate and Andre Brown on standby in this league. If Foster is declared out by week 1 then I am switching to Tate vs SD's D.
[ Edited by NC49erfan82 on Aug 28, 2013 at 7:57 AM ]
I've got the 9th and 11th overall picks in my 10 man .5 PPR league. I know guys like Peterson, Martin, Megatron, Spiller, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees are guaranteed to be scooped in the first round, and RB-heavy teams have done me well in the past.

Should I reach for McCoy in the 1st and take Forte in the 2nd? Not sure if Ray Rice is going to be available.
Originally posted by Protoman:
I've got the 9th and 11th overall picks in my 10 man .5 PPR league. I know guys like Peterson, Martin, Megatron, Spiller, Brady, Rodgers, and Brees are guaranteed to be scooped in the first round, and RB-heavy teams have done me well in the past.

Should I reach for McCoy in the 1st and take Forte in the 2nd? Not sure if Ray Rice is going to be available.

McCoy wouldn't be a reach in the 1st. He's a top 5 RB IMO. Take the two best RB's available and run with that, unless Megatron happens to fall to you. (Oh, and you have the 9th and 12th picks )
Start Patton at flex?

:p
Originally posted by ads_2006:
Start Patton at flex?

:p

I'm tempted to nab him at the very end of my draft. :O
General draft strategies? I got wholloped in this league last year, and we raised the ante to $200. This a 12-team league, and I am drafting 11th. Should I go RB/RB? Which players would be the exception to RB/RB?
Originally posted by SJniner7:
General draft strategies? I got wholloped in this league last year, and we raised the ante to $200. This a 12-team league, and I am drafting 11th. Should I go RB/RB? Which players would be the exception to RB/RB?

Yes. Exception is Megatron if PPR, but that's about it.
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Originally posted by SJniner7:
General draft strategies? I got wholloped in this league last year, and we raised the ante to $200. This a 12-team league, and I am drafting 11th. Should I go RB/RB? Which players would be the exception to RB/RB?

Yes. Exception is Megatron if PPR, but that's about it.

It's not a PPR league, and this league has all sorts of weird points. Like increases on all of the defensive totals, bonuses for WR/RB hitting 100, 150, 200 yards. Bonuses for QB hitting 300, 350, 400 yards. It really kind of messes with the totals of everything.
rate my team plz

starters

QB: rg3
RB: arian foster
RB: frank gore
WR: victor cruz
WR: emmanuel sanders
WR: jordy nelson
TE: kyle rudolph
FLEX: giovanni bernard
K: dan bailey
DEF: st. louis

bench

QB: alex smith
RB: le'veon bell
RB: ben tate
WR: justin blackmon
WR: aaron dobson

thinking about pick up Patton or kendal hunter. any advice?
Originally posted by RealShaloop:
rate my team plz

starters

QB: rg3
RB: arian foster
RB: frank gore
WR: victor cruz
WR: emmanuel sanders
WR: jordy nelson
TE: kyle rudolph
FLEX: giovanni bernard
K: dan bailey
DEF: st. louis

bench

QB: alex smith
RB: le'veon bell
RB: ben tate
WR: justin blackmon
WR: aaron dobson

thinking about pick up Patton or kendal hunter. any advice?

I like the roster. You could drop Alex to pick up Patton (more upside than Hunter).
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,726
Originally posted by NC49erfan82:
As a flex would you start Kenny Britt vs Pitts secondary or Ahmad Bradshaw vs Oakland? PPR league.

anyone vs. oakland, lol
how the hell do u get a default logo to work on espn.com