There are 107 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I know it's crazy with 6. The only reason I joined is because they needed one more and my friend that was in the league joined my league. I offered a trade sending Aaron Rodgers and McCoy to this dude for Gore and Richardson. Cuz like u said i need RB's bad.

I would not make that trade. Because I think McCoy will be a boss and Rodgers is Rodgers.

What FA's are available?
Miller and Ivory are avaliable. The deadline for keepers is 5 PM today so maybe a decent RB will get released.

Pray that Miller is available.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
I know it's crazy with 6. The only reason I joined is because they needed one more and my friend that was in the league joined my league. I offered a trade sending Aaron Rodgers and McCoy to this dude for Gore and Richardson. Cuz like u said i need RB's bad.

I would not make that trade. Because I think McCoy will be a boss and Rodgers is Rodgers.

What FA's are available?
Miller and Ivory are avaliable. The deadline for keepers is 5 PM today so maybe a decent RB will get released.

Pray that Miller is available.
Lol, I am. This team is gona rough to win with. I have to do something. Would you drop Little and keep Hunter or Pierre Thomas instead. There the other RB's on the team.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Lol, I am. This team is gona rough to win with. I have to do something. Would you drop Little and keep Hunter or Pierre Thomas instead. There the other RB's on the team.

I dont have much experience with keepers, may be worth keeping hunter because of the long term potential.... but i dont know
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Lol, I am. This team is gona rough to win with. I have to do something. Would you drop Little and keep Hunter or Pierre Thomas instead. There the other RB's on the team.

I dont have much experience with keepers, may be worth keeping hunter because of the long term potential.... but i dont know

Ok brah, Marshawn Lynch, McFadden, and Bush got released some of the bigger names.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Ok brah, Marshawn Lynch, McFadden, and Bush got released some of the bigger names.

Lynch for sure, should be your #1 pick if he's there.... bush if you can in round 3 or so.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 111,242
WOW the new Yahoo fantasy football looks amazing!

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
The app has really improved
Hey fellow 9ers fans, I have a 49ers Fantasy League on Yahoo if anyone is interested http://y.ahoo.it/yTEjZqtd
A guy just offered me Frank Gore, Trent Richardson, and Ryan Williams for LeSean McCoy, Giovanni Bernard, and Rashard Mendenhall.

What do I do.

My other RB's are Fred Jackson, Shonne Greene, and Denard Robinson.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by Fincham11:
A guy just offered me Frank Gore, Trent Richardson, and Ryan Williams for LeSean McCoy, Giovanni Bernard, and Rashard Mendenhall.

What do I do.

My other RB's are Fred Jackson, Shonne Greene, and Denard Robinson.

id say no, not sure how that helps you.
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
A guy just offered me Frank Gore, Trent Richardson, and Ryan Williams for LeSean McCoy, Giovanni Bernard, and Rashard Mendenhall.

What do I do.

My other RB's are Fred Jackson, Shonne Greene, and Denard Robinson.

id say no, not sure how that helps you.

I was leaning towards no also. Williams may be traded per CBS sports. Frank is only gettin older and it's a 6 keeper dynasty league. TRich is attractive but idk if I wanna lose those guys. Bernard will eventually take the number one spot in Cincy.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by Fincham11:
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by Fincham11:
A guy just offered me Frank Gore, Trent Richardson, and Ryan Williams for LeSean McCoy, Giovanni Bernard, and Rashard Mendenhall.

What do I do.

My other RB's are Fred Jackson, Shonne Greene, and Denard Robinson.

id say no, not sure how that helps you.

I was leaning towards no also. Williams may be traded per CBS sports. Frank is only gettin older and it's a 6 keeper dynasty league. TRich is attractive but idk if I wanna lose those guys. Bernard will eventually take the number one spot in Cincy.

Its not really adding anything to your team. LeSean will probably be a top 5 back this year, Giovanni is an unknown but he and gore will probably have similar production. that leaves LeSean v Trent and you take the Real McCoy all day there.

Ryan Williams > Mendenhall but both are turds that dont deserve to be in a starting lineup unless its an emergency situation
Just did a quick 12-team mock on ESPN, picking 7th out of 12:

1) Spiller
2) Forte
3) Graham
4) Wayne
5) Luck
6) Bernard
7) Boldin
8) Ingram
9) Sanders
10) Tate
11) Broncos
12) Dwyer
13) Thompkins
14) Woodhead
15) Schaub
16) Bailey

So team would look like this

Starters
QB Luck
RB Spiller
RB Forte
WR Wayne
WR Boldin
TE Graham
Flex Bernard
K Bailey
DST Broncos

Bench
RB Ingram
WR Sanders
RB Tate
RB Dwyer
WR Thompkins
RB Woodhead
QB Schaub

what do you guys think?
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 25,586
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Just did a quick 12-team mock on ESPN, picking 7th out of 12:

1) Spiller
2) Forte
3) Graham
4) Wayne
5) Luck
6) Bernard
7) Boldin
8) Ingram
9) Sanders
10) Tate
11) Broncos
12) Dwyer
13) Thompkins
14) Woodhead
15) Schaub
16) Bailey

So team would look like this

Starters
QB Luck
RB Spiller
RB Forte
WR Wayne
WR Boldin
TE Graham
Flex Bernard
K Bailey
DST Broncos

Bench
RB Ingram
WR Sanders
RB Tate
RB Dwyer
WR Thompkins
RB Woodhead
QB Schaub

what do you guys think?

Wayne is a bit over valued this year, but should be decent, same with Boldin.

Apparently there is a s**t-ton of hype around Thompkins... if he does well that should sure up your WRs.

I think Tate will definitely be relevant this year
Originally posted by Garcia:
Originally posted by vrabbit:
Just did a quick 12-team mock on ESPN, picking 7th out of 12:

1) Spiller
2) Forte
3) Graham
4) Wayne
5) Luck
6) Bernard
7) Boldin
8) Ingram
9) Sanders
10) Tate
11) Broncos
12) Dwyer
13) Thompkins
14) Woodhead
15) Schaub
16) Bailey

So team would look like this

Starters
QB Luck
RB Spiller
RB Forte
WR Wayne
WR Boldin
TE Graham
Flex Bernard
K Bailey
DST Broncos

Bench
RB Ingram
WR Sanders
RB Tate
RB Dwyer
WR Thompkins
RB Woodhead
QB Schaub

what do you guys think?

Wayne is a bit over valued this year, but should be decent, same with Boldin.

Apparently there is a s**t-ton of hype around Thompkins... if he does well that should sure up your WRs.

I think Tate will definitely be relevant this year

if I had known there would be such a run on WR's I would've taken one instead of Graham. I had to take Luck in the 5th because all other top QB's were flying off too, didn't think I'd get a decent QB in the 6th. I feel like I have a WR2 at WR1 and a WR3 at WR2 but WR is deep this year so that would be fine.