There are 59 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

***Fantasy Football Thread***

Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
My money league auction team:

I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by vrabbit:
I will like this team a lot more if it's PPR, otherwise I would be REALLY concerned about your lack of depth at RB.

Bell will be a solid #2 and Miller will be a solid #3/flex option.
Originally posted by Garcia:

do us all a favor and google the word DEPTH
  • Garcia
  • Veteran

Tell me about how there is so much depth at Running Back this year.

Tell me about how there is so much depth at Running Back this year.

so you agree he doesn't he's light at RB? k bye

Im a huge Bell and Miller fan. Forte will be solid. Amendola looks great if he can stay healthy and Thomas is a beast. I think Brady will be Brady, good team.

Was difficult as we had keepers for the first time in the last five years. I overpaid just to get Forte as most of the other RB's were off the board (Ray Rice and Marshawn Lynch went for $60+ each).

Non-PPR and I agree with Rabbit, I definitely need to find some RB magic on the waiver wire but we'll see. My plan is to flex out a RB when they're on bye and use one of the WR's. I came in second last year and my RB situation was 100 times worse.
[ Edited by itlynstalyn on Aug 19, 2013 at 4:18 PM ]
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Was difficult as we had keepers for the first time in the last five years. I overpaid just to get Forte as most of the other RB's were off the board (Ray Rice and Marshawn Lynch went for $60+ each).

Non-PPR and I agree with Rabbit, I definitely need to find some RB magic on the waiver wire but we'll see. My plan is to flex out a RB when they're on bye and use one of the WR's. I came in second last year and my RB situation was 100 times worse.

I picked up Christine Michael and Ben Tate, Foster still not healthy.

Im a huge Bell and Miller fan. Forte will be solid. Amendola looks great if he can stay healthy and Thomas is a beast. I think Brady will be Brady, good team.

sounds like you have experienced dealing with this situation, so good luck

I picked up Christine Michael and Ben Tate, Foster still not healthy.

Yeah I made a late run at Ben Tate but got outbid, I may try and pick up Powell as he's looked pretty decent lately also.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
RT @evansilva: Boom. RT @jthom1 Jeff Fisher names Daryl Richardson the opening day starter at running back for the Rams.
Originally posted by teeohh:
RT @evansilva: Boom. RT @jthom1 Jeff Fisher names Daryl Richardson the opening day starter at running back for the Rams.

dude f**k evan, he's way to f**king subjective on his s**t. Borderline troll.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by teeohh:

dude f**k evan, he's way to f**king subjective on his s**t. Borderline troll.

He trolls Dolphins fans but I like him. Used his top 150 to draft this year in the wz league
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
LeVeon Bell injured his foot, out of the Steelers/skins preseason game, not sure how serious
Which two should I start? I'm a n00b.

Mike Williams (TB) vs Jets

Antonio Brown vs Ten

Pierre Garcon vs Philly
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SolRebe1:
Which two should I start? I'm a n00b.

Mike Williams (TB) vs Jets

Antonio Brown vs Ten

Pierre Garcon vs Philly

I don't think you'd go wrong with either right now but f**k that's like 3 weeks away
Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home