There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

Boldin

  • AmpLee
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 16,020
You guys think he's worth the start this weekend? I got Lance Moore and Devin Hester on my bench. What's the verdict?
I benched him and put in Breaston. You have to check up on Sunday morn, but for now I would move him onto the bench.

Starting your first practice back and then sitting again is pretty telling. Usually that is
Lance Moore > Breaston

but then again Breaston always owns us so I'd put Breaston if Boldin is hurt
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 26,733
Originally posted by AmpLee:
You guys think he's worth the start this weekend? I got Lance Moore and Devin Hester on my bench. What's the verdict?

Boldin plays hurt almost every game. If he starts the game, I'll put him in the line-up.
Boldin is the gametime decision isn't he.

Moore vs Detroit, Breaston vs SF. You can't go wrong with those two yet I'd rank them

1. Moore vs. Det.
2. Boldin Gametime Dec. Vs SF
3. Breaston vs. SF

I'd stay away from Hester against the Packers D. Either way, if you do decide on starting a Cardinal WR, you have the luxury of waiting to see if Boldin plays on whether or not to sit him and starting Breaston.
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,272
Boldin will play. He's one of those guys that is pseudo-injured every week.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by crzy:
Boldin will play. He's one of those guys that is pseudo-injured every week.

im not sure what to do with this guy

damn game time decisions I hate those things!
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 105,011
If you have Breaston, start him.

Not so sure about Boldin. Hes a game time decision and if he DOES play, I wouldn't expect much out of him.
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by jrg:
If you have Breaston, start him.

Not so sure about Boldin. Hes a game time decision and if he DOES play, I wouldn't expect much out of him.

Clayton said he doesn't expect him to play.

I benched him and put in Earl Bennett
BREASTON AND DOUCET INACTIVE

f**k it, I'm starting Boldin

http://twitter.com/MattBarrows

[ Edited by Conejo on Sep 13, 2009 at 12:16:09 ]
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 7,453
Originally posted by Conejo:
BREASTON AND DOUCET INACTIVE

f**k it, I'm starting Boldin

http://twitter.com/MattBarrows

jeez, ok im gonna start him then

Search Podcast Draft Forum Commentary News Shop Home