Pre-OrderYour 2018 Color Rush Throwback Jersey

There are 165 users in the forums

how many leagues are YOU in?

I'm in 5, and with the 1st game of the season already on the books I didn't find it to be as fun as I thought it would.

There I was enjoying TEN's D giving me some nice points in the post-whore league just to find out not long after that I was getting my ass split into 4 in 2 of my yahoo leagues by ... Yep, the Titans D

At least I wasn't going vs Holmes in any of my leagues and he's also starting for me in the post-whore league
I'm in 6. That's about the max I want to have for the same reason -- hard to root for your team when you have so many players.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • dman
  • Veteran
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • krizay
  • Veteran
1 dynasty league and 1 free league with friends.

Only leagues i've been in the last 3 years. Got burned out in 5 leagues in '06 and haven't joined a money/redraft ever since. Though itching to join a money league now. As long as I don't have to commish.
Originally posted by Conejo:
I'm in 5, and with the 1st game of the season already on the books I didn't find it to be as fun as I thought it would.

There I was enjoying TEN's D giving me some nice points in the post-whore league just to find out not long after that I was getting my ass split into 4 in 2 of my yahoo leagues by ... Yep, the Titans D

At least I wasn't going vs Holmes in any of my leagues and he's also starting for me in the post-whore league

More than 2 leagues makes it all irrelevant. I have been playing ff for 19 years ....... if you have more than 2 teams u are rooting for, as well as, against every guy on yer squad.
Looks like I am the big winner here with 8 leagues!

Originally posted by RonMexico:
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by erndoogie46:
Originally posted by Conejo:

More than 2 leagues makes it all irrelevant. I have been playing ff for 19 years ....... if you have more than 2 teams u are rooting for, as well as, against every guy on yer squad.

Not if you're like me and you draft the same guys in every league
Share 49erswebzone