There are 215 users in the forums

Trade pre-week 1 (please give opinion)

Trade pre-week 1 (please give opinion)

I offered Tony Romo and Cedrick Benson for Peyton Manning. I think I obviously have more to gain, but he screwed up his team in the draft (its an auction league).

He already has Warner as a QB, but his only RBs are AP, Fred Taylor and Earnest Graham. So IMO he so needs another starting RB he should be willing to part with Peyton.

Oh, my QBs are Romo and Palmer with RBs DeAngelo, Benson, Bush, Grant, Cedric Williams.

Its a 2rb/ 2wr/1flex league.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 10, 2009 at 11:54:42 ]
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Very good trade.
Ok he rejected the trade and made a different offer that is VERY interesting.

Please give me your opinion on this.

Peyton Manning for Ryan Grant and Antonio Bryant.

I think this is way better for me and possibly a huge steal, which makes me worry I missed something.

My current WRs are: Calvin Johnson, Tedd Ginn, Dwayne Bowe, Bryant, and my homer pick of Morgan.

[ Edited by SunDevilNiner79 on Sep 10, 2009 at 11:55:45 ]
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

I think this is way better for me and possibly a huge steal, which makes me worry I missed something.

My current WRs are: Calvin Johnson, Tedd Ginn, Dwayne Bowe, Bryant, and my homer pick of Morgan.

Only way I would do this deal is if you can find a partner to take Romo (and maybe benson) for a #2 RB.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by SunDevilNiner79:

Do it, and then like krizay says trade away Tony Romo for a running back.
Share 49ersWebzone