There are 260 users in the forums

Who would you start as a 3rd WR?

Who would you start as a 3rd WR?

Calvin Johnson and Roddy White are my #1 and #2 WR's i am contemplating on who to start as my #3, i need the zone's advice
Go outside and run a couple of miles just for being dumb enough to even having to ask this.

Chris couldn't even hold Tony's jockstrap
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Conejo:
Go outside and run a couple of miles just for being dumb enough to even having to ask this.

Wouldn't go that far. Henry will be huge this year. With that said. I'm starting AGon over Henry and a slew of others.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Henry is the king of preseason hype, only to disappear in the regular season or get arrested.

I would be wary of that guy.
Originally posted by krizay:

Wouldn't go that far. Henry will be huge this year. With that said. I'm starting AGon over Henry and a slew of others.

just trying to make a point that this shouldn't even be a question. Gonzo being solid this year is much more of a sure thing than Henry having a big year.
  • TheHitman
  • Info N/A

just trying to make a point that this shouldn't even be a question. Gonzo being solid this year is much more of a sure thing than Henry having a big year.

Agreed. Anthony Gonzales is a legit #2 FFL WR now with Marvin 100% gone. Judging by what I saw in preseason, he's going to get at least 10-12 looks per week, including several in the Red Zone. I think he'll be around 1,100 yards and 8-10 TDs this year honestly.
  • Dino
  • Veteran
Gonzalez for sure

Henry was supposed to be huge every year but has never lived up tp expectations so until he proves it, i would start the other guy.
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by miked1978:

Henry was supposed to be huge every year but has never lived up tp expectations so until he proves it, i would start the other guy.

Henry also had a hurt Palmer and Housh in his way. Truth be told the Bengals offense in 07 didn't look the same until he came back. With Housh not there Henry will be the #2. Even if he is the #3.

Agon was the #3 on a high powered passing attack. Everyone's expecting something now because he's #2. He and Henry has been in the same boat for the past 2 years. They both got the #2 out of the way. (Yea Coles is in Cincy but Henry will be Palmer's 2nd favorite target)
Share 49ersWebzone