LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 256 users in the forums

Thoughts on this trade offer

I've been offered Steve Slaton & Josh Morgan for Larry Johnson & Brandon Marshall.

thoughts????
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Personally i'd take the slaton & morgan end of the deal.

Normally on this trade i'd say if you need WR i'd take the marshall end and if you need a RB i'd take the Slaton end. But with marshall such a ??? I'd rather have Morgan and Slaton regardless of your WR situation.
Originally posted by krizay:

Normally on this trade i'd say if you need WR i'd take the marshall end and if you need a RB i'd take the Slaton end. But with marshall such a ??? I'd rather have Morgan and Slaton regardless of your WR situation.

My other WR's are Ochoconco, Vincent Jackson & Ted Ginn....My RB's are MJD & Gore. I don't really "need" Slaton, but it would provide a hell of a RB core in case of injuries & bye weeks, or potential blockbuster treade deals down the road for someone suffering at RB
  • krizay
  • Veteran
Originally posted by BobbyDrake:
Originally posted by krizay:

My other WR's are Ochoconco, Vincent Jackson & Ted Ginn....My RB's are MJD & Gore. I don't really "need" Slaton, but it would provide a hell of a RB core in case of injuries & bye weeks, or potential blockbuster treade deals down the road for someone suffering at RB

I personally would do the trade assumin you are getting Slaton and Morgan. Do you have a flex spot to play a 3rd RB? If not try and trade Slaton and a WR for a more reliable WR and another RB if nothing else.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Ocho Cinco and Vincent Jackson are fine

Take Slaton
  • AZ9er
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

Take Slaton

Agreeed, get Slaton.
Originally posted by AZ9er:
Originally posted by crzy:

Take Slaton

Agreeed, get Slaton.

+1. Your team will be stacked even more.
Share 49ersWebzone