LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 245 users in the forums

Micahel Vick?

Now that Michael Vick is eligable to play in week three, I decided to pick him up. Do you guys think he'll put up any numbers even though McNabb is the starting QB?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
He's a backup quarterback. Backup quarterbacks are useless in fantasy football until the starter gets hurt.
Originally posted by crzy:
He's a backup quarterback. Backup quarterbacks are useless in fantasy football until the starter gets hurt.

you don't think they'll use him in the wildcat or as a reciever?
Originally posted by mustangmele:

if they do it won't be for me than a couple plays a game
  • dman
  • Veteran
Originally posted by mustangmele:

Ya but he wont do much ... not worth having on your team unless McNabb goes down, even then he probably wont produce much as a starter.
Anybody else have Fantasy Football enter their dreams yet? God I am a freak.

So I had a nightmare the other night that McNabb went down for the season on the 1st play...I have him in many leagues....not to mention various bets on Eagles success this year.

And Vick was starting in his place. Now I know Vick wouldn't be able to start in week1 but it was my nightmare. It sucked, I felt like my entire fantasy season went down the drain just like that
Share 49ersWebzone