There are 201 users in the forums

Dropping Dominic Rhodes... Adding....???

Dominic is the last RB on my depth chart... who should I pick up?

Laurence Maroney
Correll Buckhalter
Rashard Mendenhall
Cadillac Williams
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Cadillac or Mendenhall
Mendenhall
Great... I pick Correll Buckhalter. I figured a starter was better than a back up in Mendenhall... doesn't mendenhall have to share time with another back up running back?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by mustangmele:
Great... I pick Correll Buckhalter. I figured a starter was better than a back up in Mendenhall... doesn't mendenhall have to share time with another back up running back?

Moreno will be getting a majority of the carries in Denver. The only reason Buckhalter was listed as the starter was because Moreno was hurt.

And between Peyton Hillis and Lamont Jordan, I don't think Correll Buckhalter has much fantasy value.

[ Edited by crzy on Sep 2, 2009 at 12:24:06 ]
Mendenhall. Buckhalter is part of a loaded backfield, Moreno, Jordan, Hillis and who know who else. Williams is part of TB's attempt at the 3-headed monster and they paid big bucks for Ward to be the man so he is going to his load of the carries and Graham has been talked about being the goal-line back. Maroney is also apart of a messy backfield with 3 other guys that can carry the ball. Mendenhall just as Parker to fight for carries and Parker has had injury issues the last couple of years.

[ Edited by 49ersRednGold on Sep 2, 2009 at 13:40:13 ]
Share 49ersWebzone