LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 225 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
I need Colston to explode, and for Pierre to suck derriere

What sucks is I need Colston to score big for another league. lol

That's what sucks about being in multiple leagues, all the conflicts that occur.

Big reason why I am only in two leagues this year. Though it isn't as much fun with so little leagues.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
stoney has schaub on the bench

if he had him in he'd have 117.87 just between schaub/johnson
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Good match Stoney - and I'm glad you beat me by more than 18 pts. Would have regretted not keeping Crabtree in the lineup. Good luck rest of the way.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
How the hell am I supposed to decide between Eric Decker, Danario Alexander, or Pierre Garcon for my flex receiver ugh.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I'm benching Decker. This is scary

f**kin Peyton pulled an Alex Smith and the Niners and stalled all their drives in the redzone.
Jesus, GameOver. f**king slaughtered me.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Yes...needed that AJ Green TD!!!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Calvin Johnson...

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Congrats phil wow.

• 4ML
  • Veteran
Congrats Phil...killed me in the finals! I knew I was in trouble when Calvin scored 50 on Saturday. Well deserved.
Thank you kind sirs, I was worried when you were projected to beat me by 25+, but Calvin going apes**t helped give me a real shot.Ryan Mathews, a colossal bust and MJD going down, I thought I didn't have a chance in hell. Finally!!!
Congrats Phil!!!!!!
Congrats you bastage.
Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
Thank you kind sirs, I was worried when you were projected to beat me by 25+, but Calvin going apes**t helped give me a real shot.Ryan Mathews, a colossal bust and MJD going down, I thought I didn't have a chance in hell. Finally!!!

A bit tardy but congrats!
Share 49ersWebzone