There are 210 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Pete just annihilated me. He beat me by 47, and when I click optimal line up, I'm still 26 points short of line up he started.

You still got Andre Johnson going tomorrow night though. Probably not gonna get you 47, but still.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I remember the good ol days when my team used to score over 160 points.
[ Edited by crzy on Oct 7, 2012 at 9:08 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I need a big game from Foster and J.J Watt to have a chance....

• jrg
  • Veteran
123.66 > 123.20

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
My team finally gets off the schneid, and AB's team kills it with over 200 points. I can't catch a break.

You lost by 0.43 points this week, lol.

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I am worried because against the Jets, anything is possible. We ran all over them last week.

JJ Watt is also a monster. I regret not picking him up when I had the chance.
[ Edited by 49ersRednGold on Oct 8, 2012 at 10:32 AM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

I am worried because against the Jets, anything is possible. We ran all over them last week.

Jimmy Graham getting injured during the game really hurt me. I thought I got this going into Sunday night game...but I'm not sure if I can cover 40 pts with Foster and JJ Watt. Jets can't possibly play any worse. Also, Ben Tate is questionable but will likely play - so he will steal enough carries from Foster.

Without a big game from JJ Watt...it's going to be almost impossible for a win here. Foster will need to have one of those 100 rushing and 100 receiving game with couple TDs

Jimmy Graham getting injured during the game really hurt me. I thought I got this going into Sunday night game...but I'm not sure if I can cover 40 pts with Foster and JJ Watt. Jets can't possibly play any worse. Also, Ben Tate is questionable but will likely play - so he will steal enough carries from Foster.

Without a big game from JJ Watt...it's going to be almost impossible for a win here. Foster will need to have one of those 100 rushing and 100 receiving game with couple TDs

Ah darn. Tate likely out.
f**king BS offensive pass interference call on Gates in the 4th quarter.
My team was so full of promise at the beginning of the year....I need to make a deal Eli is available

• 4ML
  • Veteran

Ah darn. Tate likely out.

Still - 40pts is going to be almost impossible to overcome. But with Tate out...that gives me a glimmer of hope.

When I saw your game score, that was the same play I was thinking of.

When I saw your game score, that was the same play I was thinking of.

I went from to
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I need a TD from Foster or couple of nice runs. C'mon - this can be done!!!
I need a TD from Foster or couple of nice runs. C'mon - this can be done!!!

Foster had the nice looking stats but it was Watt that won it for you at the end.
Share 49ersWebzone