There are 146 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Have no idea why I played Bradshaw last week, Didn't play against Carolina. 0-3 hurts, stupid underachievers. What happened to last years Jordy Nelson?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 39,722
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Have no idea why I played Bradshaw last week, Didn't play against Carolina. 0-3 hurts, stupid underachievers. What happened to last years Jordy Nelson?

lol this year's Aaron Rodgers / Green Bay offense happened.

Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Have no idea why I played Bradshaw last week, Didn't play against Carolina. 0-3 hurts, stupid underachievers. What happened to last years Jordy Nelson?

lol this year's Aaron Rodgers / Green Bay offense happened.


yeah, I have Rodgers in another league, hurting me there 2, 0-3.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,955
Niners D with 45pts but rest of my team is playing like s**t.


Need Vick today
Originally posted by crzy:
I truly think Chris Johnson is completely finished as an elite RB. I wouldn't even consider buying low on him.

Runs for 141 yards on a 5.6 average against a good Texans run defense.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 39,722
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Originally posted by crzy:
I truly think Chris Johnson is completely finished as an elite RB. I wouldn't even consider buying low on him.

Runs for 141 yards on a 5.6 average against a good Texans run defense.

And that was against me too


Luckily the rest of ninerlifer's team sucked
I benched him in my other league, in favor of... Dexter McCluster.
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
  • Posts: 39,722
Since I've proven that I can jinx myself by criticizing players that are about to face my team, I wonder if the reverse is true.

Let me try to reverse jinx myself for next week.

Ryan Matthews is the best RB in the NFL. His slow start doesn't matter. He will finish with 2000 yards rushing.
I have a good shot to win this week and that is the only reason why I don't care that I left 60 points from Brian Hartline on my bench. Crazy output.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 142,983
Of course I have DeMarco Murray and Bears DEF.

So if Murray scores, I'm shooting myself in the foot
Originally posted by jrg:
Of course I have DeMarco Murray and Bears DEF.

So if Murray scores, I'm shooting myself in the foot

I hate those scenarios too, but if DAL does score, you hope its Murray.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 32,955
...and I just lost with Marshall scoring a TD

Wow Dez Bryant, he put some numbers up for me but damn....what a tool

[ Edited by ninerlifer on Oct 2, 2012 at 6:20 AM ]
I love your team name Sixth. lol.
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
I love your team name Sixth. lol.

My team finally gets off the schneid, and AB's team kills it with over 200 points. I can't catch a break.
[ Edited by TheSixthRing on Oct 2, 2012 at 10:03 AM ]
Share 49erswebzone