LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 398 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Very interesting. Division 1 has four 1-1 teams. Division 2 has two 2-0 and 0-2 teams. And Division 3 has one 2-0, two 1-1 and one 0-2. We have all possible scenarios in each division.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
AJ Greeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeen

• jrg
  • Veteran
Gronk.

Lynch best go beast mode tonight, and Seattle better hold Green Bay to Field Goals.
Good match, 4ML. My optimal would've had ya, but it came down to Brady force feeding Lloyd to seal the victory for you.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by StOnEy333:
Good match, 4ML. My optimal would've had ya, but it came down to Brady force feeding Lloyd to seal the victory for you.

Went down to the wire. I was getting nervous as I was watching the game. Lloyd bailed me out with some nice catches. More than Welker, the Ravens D and Ed Reed were making me nervous...those guys are always one play away from scoring a TD.

Anyway, good match - will see you again later in the season. Good luck man.
Last year, I would think 33 pts just from Aaron Rodgers alone would be relatively easy. I have Rodgers and Packers D this year and I don't feel confident whatsoever about them combining for over 33 pts.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:
Last year, I would think 33 pts just from Aaron Rodgers alone would be relatively easy. I have Rodgers and Packers D this year and I don't feel confident whatsoever about them combining for over 33 pts.

so what you're really saying is you want to trade Aaron Rodgers to me...right?
Originally posted by jrg:
Originally posted by 49ersRednGold:

so what you're really saying is you want to trade Aaron Rodgers to me...right?

Sure...for the right price.

Rodgers has been sacked 8 times already and its only the first half. Wow...
Good God. My team has yet to even come close to their projected scoring totals.

Chris Johnson blows and Matt forte hurt has derailed this team
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I truly think Chris Johnson is completely finished as an elite RB. I wouldn't even consider buying low on him.
[ Edited by crzy on Sep 26, 2012 at 3:10 PM ]
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Ryan Williams...it's your TIME!!!
Have no idea why I played Bradshaw last week, Didn't play against Carolina. 0-3 hurts, stupid underachievers. What happened to last years Jordy Nelson?
  • crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by AB83Rules:
Have no idea why I played Bradshaw last week, Didn't play against Carolina. 0-3 hurts, stupid underachievers. What happened to last years Jordy Nelson?

lol this year's Aaron Rodgers / Green Bay offense happened.

Share 49ersWebzone