LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 239 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
And in particular:

We're not sure that Dexter McCluster adds much, as you're already strong at the position and we aren't convinced he's roster-worthy in this league anyway.

So I'll trade you my last draft pick for him and you can try again.

dammit those football guys!!!!!!

Yeah buddy Im still gonna keep him anyways and maybe start him against you in week one just to rub it in!
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
I wanna see what you guys think of this team, please rate me!

QB: Eli Manning
WR: Dez Bryant
WR: Julio Jones
RB: Chris Johnson
RB: Matt Forte
TE: Vernon Davis
W/R/T: Donald Brown
K: Matt Prater
TEAM DEF: Jets Defense
DB: George Wilson
DL: Jason Pierre-Paul
LB: D'Qwell Jackson

BN: Andrew Luck QB
BN: Macolm Floyd WR
BN: Denarius Moore WR
BN: Kendall Hunter RB
BN: Greg Olsen TE
BN: Alshon Jeffery WR
BN: Ronnie Brown RB
BN: Dexter McCluster RB/WR

I think you have a very solid starting core that will take you far if they stay healthy. I'm not exactly thrilled with the talent on your bench though.

I think your WR dropoff after Dez and Julio is massive. If that knucklehead Dez misses any games you're screwed.

Floyd is in a contract year, not that it matters, he has that foundation with Rivers, Meachum hasnt had a good training camp with Rivers....so I look to Floyd to do better things. Moore, the jury is out on, Im glad Im not dependant on him. If Dez misses any games, I think I will be fortunate enough with Floyd....now adding in McCluster in the mix, he has had a remarkable pre season and will get that rb/wr eligiblility. Of course I have an instant keeper with Luck, I think Olsen breaks out this year, with no other TE to take targets away from. If Gore goes down (he just may) Hunter will fill in beautifully.
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Floyd is in a contract year, not that it matters, he has that foundation with Rivers, Meachum hasnt had a good training camp with Rivers....so I look to Floyd to do better things. Moore, the jury is out on, Im glad Im not dependant on him. If Dez misses any games, I think I will be fortunate enough with Floyd....now adding in McCluster in the mix, he has had a remarkable pre season and will get that rb/wr eligiblility. Of course I have an instant keeper with Luck, I think Olsen breaks out this year, with no other TE to take targets away from. If Gore goes down (he just may) Hunter will fill in beautifully.

Yeah, I thought the same thing with Bradford, and have continued to think so.
@AdamSchlefter Filed to ESPN. Footage of Sixth & Sam Bradford in the War Room. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jwlYo8EYTWI
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
I'll take Russell Wilson
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
I entered the league settings and my team on the footballguys website:

QB: Michael Vick, Josh Freeman RB: Arian Foster, Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings, Peyton Hillis, Ryan Williams, Mikel Leshoure WR: A.J. Green, Brandon Lloyd, Michael Crabtree, Brandon LaFell, Danny Amendola, Brian Quick, Vincent Brown TE: Jimmy Graham, Aaron Hernandez PK: Rob Bironas TD: San Francisco 49ers

Overview:

Old school!

We like your overall strength at the traditionally less important positions, but make no mistake about it: this team is about strength at the running back position. And we think it will be the league favorite or very close to it. Somewhere Marshall Faulk is smiling.

Nonetheless, we'd be remiss if we didn't at least mention the relative lack of strength at quarterback and receiver. These are usually survivable weaknesses, but we'd feel better if we knew you were committed to zealously scouring the waiver wire for this year's emergent players at QB and WR. Getting a breakout player at one or both of those positions would take your already-good team to the next level.

Players we particularly like on this team include Doug Martin, Rashad Jennings, Aaron Hernandez, Brandon LaFell, Mikel Leshoure, and Ryan Williams. We have all these guys ranked ahead of where they are typically being drafted.

Bottom line: This team is a virtual lock to go to the playoffs.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
stoney OTC
I'll take Dustin Keller if he's still available.
Taken 7 rounds ago
f**k. I'm on my phone on the way to work. Any ideas on a TE I can take?

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Heath Miller
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

Heath Miller

That'll work.
Originally posted by SLICK:
I'll take Russell Wilson

Sorry, it's mandatory.
AB is OTC, then Slick and then Philthy
How is anyone getting in contact with James? I just realized that he's still banned yet his picks have been coming in, FB/text?
Share 49ersWebzone