LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 199 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
jrg wont' be able to pick until this evening
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by defenderDX:

Any critiques? The Matt Flynn and Mike Williams picks were auto picks on accident..... Not too pleased about my depth. Think I have a good starting lineup, but look at the bye weeks... ESPN Mock draft

Jay Cutler in the 4th.

Is this a 12 team league?

10 team
10 team

4th is possibly 2 rounds too high in a 10 team league for Jay Cutler. Even if you value him highly, you could afford to wait until at least the 6th where typically Romo, Rivers, and Peyton Manning are still on the board (usually)

With Mendenhall not expected to begin play until the 6th week or so, you could probably afford to wait on him another few rounds. I like your first three picks, but other than that, this would probably be a playoff team in a 12 teamer, 10 teamer it'll be tough.

damnit i texted him this morining at 630 to make his pick
Originally posted by ninerlifer:

damnit i texted him this morining at 630 to make his pick

Originally posted by phiLthyphiL:
10 team

4th is possibly 2 rounds too high in a 10 team league for Jay Cutler. Even if you value him highly, you could afford to wait until at least the 6th where typically Romo, Rivers, and Peyton Manning are still on the board (usually)

With Mendenhall not expected to begin play until the 6th week or so, you could probably afford to wait on him another few rounds. I like your first three picks, but other than that, this would probably be a playoff team in a 12 teamer, 10 teamer it'll be tough.

Good breakdown. Draft is coming up so I need to keep grinding at it. What are your thoughts on Antonio Brown? The dude is a beast, I had him last season and he got me hella points. I think a lot of people aren't quite aware of him as they should be. You think 5th round for him is good value?
Seriously dude, can you take that elsewhere? We're trying to conduct a draft here.
Good breakdown. Draft is coming up so I need to keep grinding at it. What are your thoughts on Antonio Brown? The dude is a beast, I had him last season and he got me hella points. I think a lot of people aren't quite aware of him as they should be. You think 5th round for him is good value?

5th round is about right for Brown. People are a lot more aware of him now than you think. He's draft value has been rising steadily all summer.

Agreed about 4th being way too high for Cutler, especially in a 10 team league. You can easily get him or someone better in the 7th or 8th.

I also think Stewart in the 6th is too high as well. You can wait on him or DWill a few rounds later.

First three picks look good and reasonable, and I like Brown in the 5th, but you can get better value in the 4th and 6th round.

Also agree about Mendenhall. Dude will be out for a bit. Work on your depth.
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Seriously dude, can you take that elsewhere? We're trying to conduct a draft here.

s**t sorry man, couldnt find anywhere else to post!

POST HERE

yeah but a whole nother thread? eh watev's, ill post. mods you can remove my posts in here if necessary!
Forgive our man Sixth , it's that time of the month for him
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Forgive our man Sixth , it's that time of the month for him

Sorry, I caught the last 20 minutes of Doom on tv last night. It put me in a foul mood.

POST HERE

No s**t.
Originally posted by StOnEy333:

POST HERE

No s**t.

Thought maybe there was a thread for people to post things like their mocks and have general discussions about them?
Share 49ersWebzone