LISTEN: Are The 49ers Showing Their Hand? →

There are 187 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by GameOver:
Damnit...after taking forever to think about this I just can't go my boy DeAngelo...I just CANT see him repeating the success he had last year...I just cant...Frank on the other hand has plenty of room to only get better...plus hes more likely to have a bigger receiving role on our squad...but its DeAngelo Williams...f**k!

Whatever...Homerism>Life....f**k your ferrets LA...

I got Gore, jrg is up...

You may be right about a bigger receiving role as during TC, they were practice dump offs and short passes to RBs.
Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Come On Dude!!!!!!!!! this is getting worse than the NBA one....

Danimal, give GameOver Will Blackmon for Christ's Sake!

Hey...I like Will Blackmon...remember his draft year how crazy we were about him? Jesus Christ...I loved that boy...

ah....those were the days! You took that long to go with homerism huh? We all knew Gore was coming off after LT!!!!! Come on now! Now I forsee a certain someone sliding right into my hands!
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Great decision...

...for finally making the pick

And now a word from our sponsor...

Originally posted by LA9erFan:
And patients are people who took too damn long to make their fantasy picks! Gah!

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
I would have picked DeAngelo GameOver

• 4ML
  • Veteran

All right guys, I'm out for the next couple of hours. I don't expect to pick again for another 3-4 days the way things are moving along.
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
Originally posted by crzy:

I really wanted Gore to fall to you, to see if you draft him or not. I highly doubt you would have drafted Gore.
jrg's at work until 8pm PST, so...yeah.

• crzy
  • Hall of Fame
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I really wanted Gore to fall to you, to see if you draft him or not. I highly doubt you would have drafted Gore.

I would have drafted Gore unless DeAngelo was there. I though DeAngelo was going to go in the top 5.

he could still make his pick no? After all day long....we gotta wait so more?!?!?!?!?!!? Anyone text him yet? I dont know if I can do another one of these in his league....this is draining!!!!!!!!!!

he could still make his pick no? After all day long....we gotta wait so more?!?!?!?!?!!? Anyone text him yet? I dont know if I can do another one of these in his league....this is draining!!!!!!!!!!

I texted him, and he said he was at work until then.

I could take your spot?
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:

I would have drafted Gore unless DeAngelo was there. I though DeAngelo was going to go in the top 5.

I think a lot of that has to do with people thinking he won't be able to duplicate the season he had last year. That it may be just a fluke. And all RBs that were drafted so far, there really isn't a 2nd RB on their team that will threaten to take away carries like Stewart might from DeAngelo.
Share 49ersWebzone