LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 302 users in the forums

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by GameOver:
Originally posted by crzy:
Hope that GameOver makes his pick in the next 15 minutes. He's on here.

Its gonna take more than 15 minutes, Im talkin to a couple other managers...Im waiting to hear from them...if I hear from them soon, then it'll be done, btu Im expecting my pick to be made within the next hour...

Come On!!!!!! With the time that you took to post this. You could have made your pick!!!!!! Pick Gore already and be done with it!!!
Originally posted by SLICK:
ninerlifer: 404-429-6266
LA9erFan: 805-216-7869
crzy: 408-332-9539 I prefer texts

Slick: 401-742-8738

Red: 408-307-7540
like watching paint dry

Gore still on the board......homerism thrives in niner talk and dies in the fantasy forum
Originally posted by danimal:
like watching paint dry

Gore still on the board......homerism thrives in niner talk and dies in the fantasy forum

That just means we got some hardcore fantasy owners. I expect Gore to go within the next 3 picks though.

Its gonna take more than 15 minutes, Im talkin to a couple other managers...Im waiting to hear from them...if I hear from them soon, then it'll be done, btu Im expecting my pick to be made within the next hour...

May a thousand ferrets infest your underpants...
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

LOL.
Originally posted by LA9erFan:

and I approve this message!!!!!!! Damn trading picks again, damn it
  • 4ML
  • Veteran
This is going much slower than the NBA draft.
I can offer my services as 3rd party auto drafter for your clock comprehension challenged owners.

The next auto pick I would output would be Gore.

Or Roethlisberger....you never can tell sometimes

Lies. lol

Come On Dude!!!!!!!!! this is getting worse than the NBA one....

Danimal, give GameOver Will Blackmon for Christ's Sake!
Damnit...after taking forever to think about this I just can't go my boy DeAngelo...I just CANT see him repeating the success he had last year...I just cant...Frank on the other hand has plenty of room to only get better...plus hes more likely to have a bigger receiving role on our squad...but its DeAngelo Williams...f**k!

Whatever...Homerism>Life....f**k your ferrets LA...

I got Gore, jrg is up...
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
Come On Dude!!!!!!!!! this is getting worse than the NBA one....

Danimal, give GameOver Will Blackmon for Christ's Sake!

Hey...I like Will Blackmon...remember his draft year how crazy we were about him? Jesus Christ...I loved that boy...
And patients are people who took too damn long to make their fantasy picks! Gah!
Share 49ersWebzone