There are 61 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

crzy's Dynasty Football League (League Closed)

Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Did you get hold of him, Pete?

He hasn't responded to the text.
I'll replace him
Originally posted by LA9erFan:
Originally posted by 49ersMyLife:
Did you get hold of him, Pete?

He hasn't responded to the text.

He is probably still sleeping...
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
It's all good no need to panic. We have a month to finish this draft.

And the rest of the draft after the first few rounds go by quickly.
Sorry guys, I'm being absolutely bombarded at work today with, eh, work. I'll make my pick when I have more time. I don't even know who's drafted/available right now.

Patience!
Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Sorry guys, I'm being absolutely bombarded at work today with, eh, work. I'll make my pick when I have more time. I don't even know who's drafted/available right now.

Patience!

Just to help you out:

1) AB83Rules - Adrian Peterson
2) phiLthyphiL - Maurice Jones Drew
3) 49ersMyLife- Matt Forte
4) 49ersRednGold - Michael Turner
5) StOnEy333 - Brian Westbrook

from pg. 1
Alright, give me LT. I think he's going to have a huge bounce back year.

  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by crzy:
Originally posted by ninerlifer:
damn sixth!!!! couldve taken u one minute to draft LT!!!!!

fixed


I called it
All right, interesting pick. Let's get this thing rolling guys!

Originally posted by TheSixthRing:
Alright, give me LT. I think he's going to have a huge bounce back year.


I thought LT was going to fall because this is a keeper league and LT doesn't seem to have much in the tank.
Damn! We would have had a better chance of finding the pope at Wal Mart, than waiting for Sixth!
  • SLICK
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,197
I'm leaving in about 1/2 an hour. I'll keep checking in till I leave. Someone can text me after that 401-742-8738
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Hope that GameOver makes his pick in the next 15 minutes. He's on here.
Originally posted by crzy:
Hope that GameOver makes his pick in the next 15 minutes. He's on here.

Its gonna take more than 15 minutes, Im talkin to a couple other managers...Im waiting to hear from them...if I hear from them soon, then it'll be done, btu Im expecting my pick to be made within the next hour...