LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 388 users in the forums

Red Fog FF League (Aug.9th 1:30PST)

Originally posted by KRS-1:
There is a request to push the draft time to 3pm PST from it's currrently slotted 3pm EST spot.

Is this an issue ?

yeah, thats my request. I have a family thing i have to go to and i'll be back at 2:45ish PST. Can this work for everyone?
Originally posted by NorCaL9er:
There is a request to push the draft time to 3pm PST from it's currrently slotted 3pm EST spot.

Is this an issue ?

yeah, thats my request. I have a family thing i have to go to and i'll be back at 2:45ish PST. Can this work for everyone?

damn I'll be at work by then If being replaced isn't possible I guess I'll prerank
Originally posted by Conejo:

Is this an issue ?

damn I'll be at work by then If being replaced isn't possible I guess I'll prerank

how about 2:00pm? I can pre-rank if i miss the first 30 mins

Is this an issue ?

I work at 2:30 so I leave for work at 2.
What time do you leave for your family thing? Maybe we could do it earlier than noon pst

Is this an issue ?

What time do you leave for your family thing? Maybe we could do it earlier than noon pst

Its my nephews Baptism and its an all morning type deal which doesn't end till 2:30. I'm okay if we do it later in the day or even evening but i cant do it any earlier unfortunately.

Is this an issue ?

Its my nephews Baptism and its an all morning type deal which doesn't end till 2:30. I'm okay if we do it later in the day or even evening but i cant do it any earlier unfortunately.

s**t, I'm not back til after 11pm pst.

Evil, if I can be replaced, let me know, if not, I'll pre-rank
  • evil
  • Veteran
IDK what to do Conejo & NorCal
hmm...can we push it to monday or tuesday evening?

I'm all ears

I'm all ears

sweet...i can draft anytime after 2:00pm PST on Monday. So essentially im available all evening. Can that work for everyone?

[ Edited by NorCaL9er on Aug 4, 2009 at 23:02:08 ]

Can we come to an agreement on what the hell we gonna do here?

• evil
  • Veteran

Evenings were already ruled out a couple pages back.

It seemingly comes down to either causing you or NorCal to miss it and I hate to make the call but I will have to......

It seemingly comes down to either causing you or NorCal to miss it and I hate to make the call but I will have to......

can we work something out in the middle ground? Maybe start at 1:30 PST on Sunday so Conejo can still draft his first few rounds and ill make it home to at least draft the final few?
  • evil
  • Veteran

can we work something out in the middle ground? Maybe start at 1:30 PST on Sunday so Conejo can still draft his first few rounds and ill make it home to at least draft the final few?

Rabbit ?

Rabbit ?

Is this head-to-head? I'd hate to have to kick norcal's ass on a given week after he's being so nice

That works, how long would the draft take? Based on that we could decide on the starting time so I do my 1st half and he does his 2nd

So when I leave for work it'll automatically follow my preranks?
Share 49ersWebzone