LISTEN: Final 49ers 7-Round Mock Draft With Steph Sanchez →

There are 385 users in the forums

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by KRS-1:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Does anyone ever care about this league anymore? Not many posts,. No money.. no one cares.

So...we should play for money? I'm down.

We could start over next year and play for $50 or $60. That is the entry into the High Rollers WZ league and it just seems to have more interest. We cant just convert into a money league though without starting from scratch.
  • jrg
  • Veteran
i haven't cared for any fantasy football this year

this is the worst year i've ever had. i think im in last or near last in every one of my leagues.

just haven't had time to keep up.
Originally posted by valrod33:
Jordan Cameron is available if anybody wants him, want a RB in return

Lol
  • evil
  • Veteran
Does anyone ever care about this league anymore? Not many posts,. No money.. no one cares.

We could start over next year and play for $50 or $60. That is the entry into the High Rollers WZ league and it just seems to have more interest. We cant just convert into a money league though without starting from scratch.

Definitely would need to start from scratch in fairness to everyone but money makes nearly everyone pay attention to their teams. I'm down.
  • Jiks

Definitely would need to start from scratch in fairness to everyone but money makes nearly everyone pay attention to their teams. I'm down.

+3
good job good effort, Ron
  • jrg
  • Veteran
KRIS
Still alive.. barely. Need a W to make the playoffs and could still miss out depending on the points.
I would at least be in the hunt if i didnt lose to garce by less than a point
Originally posted by vrabbit:

did I win?

Originally posted by RonMexico:

did I win?

not even morally
Originally posted by RonMexico:

did I win?

not even morally

yes!
woot woot, bye week!
woot woot, bye week!

SO with a bye in this league and missing out on the playoffs in the other 2 WZ leagues you can basically snooze all weekend.
woot woot, bye week!

SO with a bye in this league and missing out on the playoffs in the other 2 WZ leagues you can basically snooze all weekend.

I made the playoffs in 3 of my 5 leagues, old man. Bye week in 2 of them.
Share 49ersWebzone