There are 97 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
damn val..sucks....that high round pick out the first 4 games

Matt Prater to be suspended by NFL for first four games

link

And did Welker get concussed? I saw a quick highlight yesterday of him getting popped. (he was the first WR I took in this draft)
He had a couple beers on vacation? What a thug.
One mistake I caught regarding Ryan Matthews has been fixed.

John would have flipped.

Not really. I would have just changed it myself since I am co-commish. It did cost me getting an A grade though. Having Rishard Matthews as my first pick didnt help my cause.

I am predicted for 10-3 and 2nd place behind Muggins. Quite frankly I dont see how this team doesnt come in first.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:

John would have flipped.

Not really. I would have just changed it myself since I am co-commish. It did cost me getting an A grade though. Having Rishard Matthews as my first pick didnt help my cause.

I am predicted for 10-3 and 2nd place behind Muggins. Quite frankly I dont see how this team doesnt come in first.

Did he replace your QB because he f**ked up? That's what he did for me.
Originally posted by Garcia:

John would have flipped.

Did he replace your QB because he f**ked up? That's what he did for me.

Nope. He just doesnt like you.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Nope. He just doesnt like you.

gee, what a shocker.
Haha I don't have any problem with Garce. Wouldn't let him in my league if I did. Just f**king w/ him for giving me s**t about my mistake.

With that said, you sure you don't wanna keep The Real American? Newton with the hairline fracture and Blaine with the TD pass.

Traded a 12th rounder for Julio Jones last season to keep in this league

you're welcome.. whoever took over my team
[ Edited by IT21 on Aug 24, 2014 at 4:00 PM ]
Originally posted by IT21:
Traded a 12th rounder for Julio Jones last season to keep in this league

you're welcome.. whoever took over my team

Lol matt prater. I would have been better off letting jrg draft Blaine The Truth Garbert for me
Hurns on the bench
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Jrg why can't I pick up a QB to start today in light of cam not playing?

I tried to pick up josh Mccown and it says it's on waivers wtf
Jrg why can't I pick up a QB to start today in light of cam not playing?

I tried to pick up josh Mccown and it says it's on waivers wtf

Waiver rule is applied. Once it hits Sunday it is switched over from FA to Waivers. Sunday-Tuesday is the waiver period.

There is an option to change that to Gametime-Tuesday so you can add players during the day. I'll change that now because with last minute decisions, its stupid not to be able to add someone.
  • Garcia
  • Veteran
Waiver rule is applied. Once it hits Sunday it is switched over from FA to Waivers. Sunday-Tuesday is the waiver period.

There is an option to change that to Gametime-Tuesday so you can add players during the day. I'll change that now because with last minute decisions, its stupid not to be able to add someone.

So will I be able to add mccown

So will I be able to add mccown

I just picked him up lol...