There are 94 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Honestly, I hope Drew Brees scores 90pts and destroys the Seahawks

I hope Seattle wins but there is no way that team gives up that much at home. I expect a game in the 20s. 23-20 New Orleans.

Freudian slip!
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by jrg:
Honestly, I hope Drew Brees scores 90pts and destroys the Seahawks

I hope Seattle wins but there is no way that team gives up that much at home. I expect a game in the 20s. 23-20 New Orleans.

Freudian slip!

Jeez. The Makers Mark is catching up to me. Yes, of course I meant New Orleans winning. Unreal.
I've been sitting here since then thinking....why would he want Seattle to win?!

I've had a few as well John..all good
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
WHOOOOOOO PLYOFFS!
Originally posted by crzy:
WHOOOOOOO PLYOFFS!

I CAN HAZ?

Good thing I was playing Rabbit.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by crzy:
WHOOOOOOO PLYOFFS!

I CAN HAZ?

Good thing I was playing Rabbit.

You know fantasy football is pure luck when the top scoring team in the league doesnt make the playoffs and the 9th highest scoring team does.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You know fantasy football is pure luck when the top scoring team in the league doesnt make the playoffs and the 9th highest scoring team does.

Lol I was just gonna point out that Boise was the highest scoring team and is in 8th place. That's just pure bad luck
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
You know fantasy football is pure luck when the top scoring team in the league doesnt make the playoffs and the 9th highest scoring team does.

It just shows how wacky the scoring system in this league is. Oh well
Originally posted by crzy:
WHOOOOOOO PLYOFFS!

Leggo
itlyn

Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yahoo Won-Loss projections.. Usually way off but here you go.............

1.Redrose49er 12-1
2.Montana 2 Rice 10-3
3.RonMexico 9-4
4.MacGruuuuberrrr 9-4
5.DILLIGAF 8-5
6.The Romophobes 7-6
7.jrg 6-7
8.49erRabbit 6-7
9.Toenado 5-8
10.Tim Tebow (crzy) 3-10
11.Boise 2-11
12.I baked a cake 1-12

And my record was spot on.
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Yahoo Won-Loss projections.. Usually way off but here you go.............

1.Redrose49er 12-1
2.Montana 2 Rice 10-3
3.RonMexico 9-4
4.MacGruuuuberrrr 9-4
5.DILLIGAF 8-5
6.The Romophobes 7-6
7.jrg 6-7
8.49erRabbit 6-7
9.Toenado 5-8
10.Tim Tebow (crzy) 3-10
11.Boise 2-11
12.I baked a cake 1-12

And my record was spot on.

Lol projected 1-12
Went 8-4

Smd yahoo
[ Edited by InconvenienTTruth21 on Dec 4, 2013 at 2:50 PM ]
  • crzy
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 39,284
f**k Yahoo Projections. Every single Yahoo projections in my 4 leagues said I wouldn't make the playoffs. And I made it in every single one.
6-7?

pshhhhh 8-5 without randall cobb for most of the season and aaron rogers still lately
[ Edited by jrg on Dec 4, 2013 at 5:31 PM ]