There are 152 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

Originally posted by jrg:
Just want to point out....pretty impressive how spot on Yahoo was w/ my guys Nice projections

those are live projections you dummy
and all those games were final lol
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by jrg:
Just want to point out....pretty impressive how spot on Yahoo was w/ my guys Nice projections

those are live projections you dummy
and all those games were final lol

wasn't like that before..guess thats part of the new yahoo FF
Originally posted by jrg:
wasn't like that before..guess thats part of the new yahoo FF

I'm not gonna lie I thought the same thing yesterday for like a minute
YOU MAD TOEKNEE?
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by vrabbit:
YOU MAD TOEKNEE?

Ridley and Wilson both lay eggs!! Motherf**kers. I still really like my team so it's whatever, next week
Huuuuuu
still undefeated did I clinch yet?
Aaron Rodgers tho
CJ Spiller tho
desean jackson saved my ass

Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
desean jackson saved my ass


33 pts... jesus. This one is gonna be a nail biter.
OT in the Houston game saved my score, too
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
desean jackson saved my ass


33 pts... jesus. This one is gonna be a nail biter.

hey john..whos RBs scored more today? also..who is winning our matchup?
Originally posted by jrg:
hey john..whos RBs scored more today? also..who is winning our matchup?

Your RBS still suck. Unless Rodgers scores 50 every week you have little chance. So far in both leagues everyone I face will have their best week of the year.