There are 194 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you traded up when it wasn't your pick for a specific player?

lolwut
well 2 players
but I wanted Ball a lot more than the 2nd player
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by RonMexico:
you traded up when it wasn't your pick for a specific player?

lolwut
well 2 players
but I wanted Ball a lot more than the 2nd player

who is the second player

i wont tell anyone
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
Originally posted by RonMexico:
who is the second player

i wont tell anyone

Teboe

there was actually 3 players I wanted when I traded up, but I read something I didn't like about the 3rd lol
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
f**k man this is who I traded up for

Lol clear up your inbox I want to ax u suin
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
Originally posted by teeohh:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
f**k man this is who I traded up for

Lol clear up your inbox I want to ax u suin

Ok I did
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
If anyone wants to move up in the 3rd round pm me
Looks like James must have gotten a job or something.
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Looks like James must have gotten a job or something.

Doubtful, just acting like it.
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
there are no rbs left

vrabbit, I hate you
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
there are no rbs left

vrabbit, I hate you

thats why I drafted bush so early

RBs are Fkn slim
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
Originally posted by RonMexico:
thats why I drafted bush so early

RBs are Fkn slim

gimme martin
gimmee him now

and you have chris johnson too

f**k you
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
did anyone text james?
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did anyone text james?

I did. No reply
  • IT21
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 12,130
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did anyone text james?

I did. No reply

he was up all night... well he was posting all night
probably knocked out
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
Originally posted by Ninerjohn:
Originally posted by InconvenienTTruth21:
did anyone text james?

I did. No reply

he was up all night... well he was posting all night
probably knocked out

It's almost 6pm over there isn't it?