There are 114 users in the forums

Remember
Not a member? Register Now!

WZ Football 2014

I told all of you that I am super busy at work all day every day and would lag in an offline draft... multiple times. I also said I'd bow out if that would be a problem so I gave y'all outs. I have a meeting at 2 and then I'll be making my pick afterward.
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I told all of you that I am super busy at work all day every day and would lag in an offline draft... multiple times. I also said I'd bow out if that would be a problem so I gave y'all outs. I have a meeting at 2 and then I'll be making my pick afterward.

well EXCUSE THE f**k OUT OF US
Originally posted by RonMexico:
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
I told all of you that I am super busy at work all day every day and would lag in an offline draft... multiple times. I also said I'd bow out if that would be a problem so I gave y'all outs. I have a meeting at 2 and then I'll be making my pick afterward.

well EXCUSE THE f**k OUT OF US

Tough choice between him and another but.. I select Demaryius Thomas.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by chico49erfan:
Tough choice between him and another but.. I select Demaryius Thomas.

Nice
haha Chico did you get my FB message bro?

on my way home..will update OP when I get there
Originally posted by jrg:
haha Chico did you get my FB message bro?

on my way home..will update OP when I get there

Yup - just text me next time you've got my #.
I'm here, just figuring out a possible trade.
  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by itlynstalyn:
I'm here, just figuring out a possible trade.

Itlyn and I are swapping 1st round picks and 5th round picks


I pick Lamar Miller
[ Edited by teeohh on Aug 5, 2013 at 3:32 PM ]
Lol


Figured.
Le'Veon Bell.
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Le'Veon Bell.

  • teeohh
  • Veteran
  • Posts: 11,874
Originally posted by BoiseNiner:
Le'Veon Bell.

I didn't think Bell or Miller would last to my pick
James on his way home, then making his pick.
this f**king sucks big, hairy, sweaty, donkey balls
...